Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Well I'm not exactly sure but I'd just love one of him smoking hot (that'll be hard to find lol) and one where his really cute naivety is showing through. Anyone help/direct me?
      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...gAQOcap20a.jpg
      Jonas: There's www.stargatecaps.com and there's smurf's site that I can't remember the url for...and we can try to post some of those kinds of pics from Addy's PB.
      Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      I've just had a peek at smurf's site but the gallery appears to be under construction *pokes smurf* is this the case? But yes, stargatecaps is a good place to start. No-one here is really bothered about snurching (spreading the love, right? ). I'll post some things that I think might be cute and/or hot in case there's something you like.

...And of course, for my own viewing pleasure

Btw, nice Mansquito run, Addy. And thank you *bows*
      Snurch here
      It's not linked out from the main site at the moment. The easiest way to find it again if you need it is to right click on any of the Jonas pics I post.

Cute:

Smoking:

BTW, res did you manage to get the fic site pics up. It doesn't seem to be working on my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post

Cute:

Smoking:

BTW, res did you manage to get the fic site pics up. It doesn't seem to be working on my computer.
        The reason I recently rewatched 'Nightwalkers' is because of pics like that. And dialogue like this

Jonas: You've got to teach me how to do that.
        Sam: Astrophysics, motorcycle-riding and lockpicking.
        Jonas: Not necessarily in that order...

The layout is better, but the pics aren't up. I put the coding it, but it didn't seem to work. I've still got your PM saved, so I'll give it another go- chances are I just messed it up somehow

Edit: I tried again and it's up. I suspect that when I was 'correcting' the whole http:// thing that I may have missed one out and not realised, or something akin to that scenario. Go forth and take a peek at your handiwork
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Jonas: That's one of Addy's faves.
          *lunch bump*

Comment

The reason I recently rewatched 'Nightwalkers' is because of pics like that. And dialogue like this

Jonas: You've got to teach me how to do that.
            Sam: Astrophysics, motorcycle-riding and lockpicking.
            Jonas: Not necessarily in that order...

The layout is better, but the pics aren't up. I put the coding it, but it didn't seem to work. I've still got your PM saved, so I'll give it another go- chances are I just messed it up somehow

Edit: I tried again and it's up. I suspect that when I was 'correcting' the whole http:// thing that I may have missed one out and not realised, or something akin to that scenario. Go forth and take a peek at your handiwork
            I love the teasing and Jonas' self-awareness in this episode.
            "I just don't want people around here to start thinking I'm strange."
            Sam: "You didn't say anything weird, did you?"
            Jonas: "Why are you looking at me?"

I keep meaning to watch Nightwalkers again. Everytime I post one of those pics I remember I haven't got around to it.

Shiny.
            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap39a.jpg
            Jonas: That's one of Addy's faves.
            *lunch bump*
            Have a good lunch.

Comment

More from Nightwalkers

Love Sam's smile.

Comment

More from Nightwalkers

Love Sam's smile.
                It's a (sort of) SG-1 day trip I think that's why Sam's smiling like that- she's gone to visit small-town America with her friends, and one of them is taking pictures- only he happens to be an alien, he's taking photos of another alien who has the most stoic, impassive impression ever to be captured on film and they're on top-secret business for a top-secret facility that facilitates wormhole travel. The situation is a bit weird, but it's still 'oh, you guys...'
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

It's a (sort of) SG-1 day trip I think that's why Sam's smiling like that- she's gone to visit small-town America with her friends, and one of them is taking pictures- only he happens to be an alien, he's taking photos of another alien who has the most stoic, impassive impression ever to be captured on film and they're on top-secret business for a top-secret facility that facilitates wormhole travel. The situation is a bit weird, but it's still 'oh, you guys...'
                    That's what I love about Stargate. The situation is so weird, but they all act like everyone else in their day jobs.
                    Sweet that Sam didn't say anything when Jonas explained how a video camera worked.

Comment

That's what I love about Stargate. The situation is so weird, but they all act like everyone else in their day jobs.
                      Sweet that Sam didn't say anything when Jonas explained how a video camera worked.

Indeed. That and those moments where they are clearly thinking, or actually comment on the fact that they're doing this for a day job, but that's kind of insane. The 'blowing up a sun' references are a good example of this

Someone on LJ once happily commented that in some ways Sam is Jonas' mum, and in that exact instance I can totally see it. That and her avoiding his questions with 'let's get some lunch!'. Classic mum technique
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, really feel the love Anyway just wondering if anyone has read JM's blog lately? A friend who does read it oh so helpfully point out a question about Jonas because she knows I'm a little obsessed *grins* Sorry if I'm repeating I just thought it was cool. Love all the pictures think I'll have to hunt for some to put on a banner.
                        I don't visit there. What did he say about Jonas???
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                          I don't visit there. What did he say about Jonas???
                          Basically someone asked him if Jonas died in the attack on his planet by the Ori. It was mentioned in Counterstrike that the SGC had lost contact with their allies on Langara (didn't even mention Jonas! Come on he was a member of SG1)
                          JM replied that he thought Jonas hadn't died and was working in the underground. I was very excited by this.
                          Thanks to everyone for the pictures really appreciate

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                            Hey all *waves*

I'm new to this thread and just wanted to show my appreciation for Jonas by popping in. Just finished rewatching Prophecy again and I can't help but admire this character. He's a geek, but there's a part of him that seeks approval of others/seeks to fit in. This quality attracts me (loosely said of course). Might be the reason why you see Sam befriending him early on. Perhaps she see's this quality as well and just responds to it as such. I know she understands how hard it is being the 'new kid on the block' being one herself not too long ago. Jonas' character I see as being one of greater depth than what might at first be outwardly perceived. To catch that nuance is to appreciate him all the more for it.

Enough of the soap box...
                            Welcome to the thread!!!

Extensive multi-quoting ahoy

Trying to be funny and not really succeeding Not a great comment to make about about a married guy either. At least it was idiotic spamming
                            Yup, I've got to agree with ya there!! Did you join the group? I'm sure we could spice it up a bit LOL!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

That smile right there kills me!!

Well I'm not exactly sure but I'd just love one of him smoking hot (that'll be hard to find lol) and one where his really cute naivety is showing through. Anyone help/direct me?
                              I have two that absolutely kill me... and they are two totally different spectrums of thunk...

This one I love for the whole bad-boy image... and it's a jail... I donno... I just love it..

and this one I find totally endearing towards the actor... it's just a nice Corin moment!

Now, for Jonas-Love, this one gets me....

I think it's the trenchcoat....
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X