Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see them. :-)
    sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
      I can see them. :-)
      Then you have a magical computer, because I'm having no luck either Oh well.

Here's a Jonas:

And another (avec Sam Carter)...

...and a sleepy Jonas *snuggles*

Hope those work
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Howdy kids!
        Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Morning!

I'm not seeing any Jonas pics in the last few posts....all I have are the dreaded Red X's of Doom.

IHS
        Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Then you have a magical computer, because I'm having no luck either Oh well.
        If they're my posts it's probably because the server hosting my pics is on the blink (again) - it goes intermittantly, you'll find refreshing the page will probably fix it. It seems okay now, but I guess I should look into some proper hosting for my webspace.

Comment

Because we haven't seen this one in ooh, a couple of weeks?

sigpic

Comment

Matching pic thunk:

Comment

'For we are manly men'

Sorry, don't know where that come from Parents have 'Fallout' on downstairs. Should I be alarmed that I knew what ep it was literally within two seconds because of that Gate shot? Mum was happy that Jonas was back, dad was still confused and when they started the credits after having listened to the whole Naquadah/Naquadria/blowing up stuff asked mock-innocent whether I could clarify that Jonas' planet was made of Nesquik. The only word I can use for him is 'dork'

Yes, you did hear right. Nesquik. We keep telling him he's not funny, but it doesn't work. Kind of because he actually is funny. Damn
              sigpic

Comment

Did Mum Jonas squee?

Ah, Nesquik. Is it still powdery, and lumpy these days?

Comment

Previously on Kelowna...

Comment

Hi girls!

Just a quick thunk before I shut down b/c of the storm that's flying in!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                      Did Mum Jonas squee?

Ah, Nesquik. Is it still powdery, and lumpy these days?
                      She saw his name come up on the screen before the character did and did the whole, 'Corin Nemec...I know that...wait...' before I interjected with 'Jonas!' and she repeated it in happy tones, but no fannish squeeing, I'm afraid. So disappointed in her

Although I am convinced of CN's ever-present cuteness as Jonas, the haircut and camera angle combo of the pics you posted does nothing for the hairline. Seems that poor men just have hair that grows in that unfortunate manner

Haven't touched the stuff in years. My poison is now hot chocolate, sometimes stretching to Green & Blacks or even a special dash of something...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                        Hi girls!

Just a quick thunk before I shut down b/c of the storm that's flying in!

Oh, how I love that shot. Waay too much

Take care. No poking your head out of the window, now

sigpic

Comment

Yay it's picture time again;-) Keep it coming... *giggles*
                          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Hi Sun'shyne! Bye Sun'shyne!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                            She saw his name come up on the screen before the character did and did the whole, 'Corin Nemec...I know that...wait...' before I interjected with 'Jonas!' and she repeated it in happy tones, but no fannish squeeing, I'm afraid. So disappointed in her

Although I am convinced of CN's ever-present cuteness as Jonas, the haircut and camera angle combo of the pics you posted does nothing for the hairline. Seems that poor men just have hair that grows in that unfortunate manner

Haven't touched the stuff in years. My poison is now hot chocolate, sometimes stretching to Green & Blacks or even a special dash of something...
                            That sounds like the adult variation of the squee. My Mum does that at the mention of Richard Gere, or Andy Lau.

Bed Head Hair is much better.

Last edited by smurf; 27 June 2007, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Foreign Correspondents stuff:

Spoiler:
                              The accent's still a little off, but thank the gods that he knew better in terms of realism to do that rather than an "awf'lly" because that's enough to totally get my nut Though I did like the random Brit slang- 'conked out' and his friend's utterances of a certain word that I'm particularly miffed that Corin didn't say Neither story really drew me in, but the performances were good and the latter part was stronger because of CN and the actress playing Mira because there was a sense of bittersweetness was was quite realistic in a way- because the situation turned out the way it would under those circumstances- no sweeping romance, just nothing and emptiness and static for the Trevor character afterwards. A nice performance from him and I happen to be of the opinion that he looked rather nice in it, biased though I am
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                                Yay it's picture time again;-) Keep it coming... *giggles*
                                Are you back again? I would ask what the thread's coming to, but then again we all live in the gutter so best not make comparisons

I rest my case...

Originally posted by smurf View Post

That sounds like the adult variation of the squee. My Mum does that at the mention Richard Gere, or Andy Lau.

Bed Head Hair is much better.

Mine nearly did the squee during the first ten mins of 'Goldeneye' (devastating Brosnan and Bean combo for her ) and is also still more than a little fond of the late Steve McQueen. And yet she married the exact opposite in terms of eye and hair colour. Go figure She was mildly aghast when she asked me whether I thought the guy in the new Aero ads was hot and I replied nonchalantly that I thought he was a bit blond.

Bed hair is good

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X