No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon. If you happen to find any nice berobed Daniel pics, I'd like to see them.

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Good afternoon. If you happen to find any nice berobed Daniel pics, I'd like to see them.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8.../6x01_0017.jpg

AQOJaC: Berobed?
      AQOJoC: All of the Daniel pics are being posted at his thread and/or the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap12a.jpg

AQOJaC: Berobed?
        AQOJoC: All of the Daniel pics are being posted at his thread and/or the lounge.
        Yes, berobed. Okay, thats not actually a word. Shall be visiting both threads.

That reminds me, I need to collect Daniel pics of my own.

And.... it stopped raining! *runs around in the sunlight for a while*

Last edited by Morgania; 14 November 2006, 01:07 PM.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Comment

AQOJoC: DMuse is forcing her to cap it.
              AQOJaC: Something about research...
              Ah, I see.

I have a feeling DMuse would do just about anything to "inspire" you.

Comment

Time to go home. See you all tomorrow! Happy thunking.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                    Looks like I may have to drink coffee tomorrow.

Mine's speeding by, but then it would this week.

Tattoo alert!

Does anyone else really like the idea of Jonas with tats? It's kinda weirdly Jonas in a way...
                    Actually, while I generally don't like tattoos on guys - especially when they go overboard - it's just exciting to see a peek at Jonas'. (Okay, for this discussion, I'm saying I believe that Jonas has them, a well as Corin. <g>) He looks sexy, all beefed up with one barely covered by the straining t-shirt.

I can just imagine his seeing them on TV and going out to get one on one of the first occasions he's allowed off base. Maybe Teal'c would take him! After all, he's got one! LOL
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey, Buc!

I don't like tats at all...but to see Jonas getting one to fit in would have been fun in my opinion. It could have been a running gag for Jack depending on what it was and where it was placed.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning people!

How are you today?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
                          Good morning people!

How are you today?

Addy's good...working with DMuse, who is filling in for Daniel over at the pond so he can spend time with Sam. Uh...Jack's playing with Vala over at her thread...Shep's blowing up something once Vala manages to get him some of the C-4 that Jack has locked away. Oh...and Good Cam has a hangover. How are you?

Comment

How are you?
                            I'm okay. I've got more coursework that I'm supposed to be working on, and trying to resist going and yelling at the lecturers about the fact that they have not given *any* of the coursework back yet!

But I'm getting more Stargate dvds soon (individual dvds very cheap at the moment - so I can't resist).

Comment

Good to hear, Jenn. Our local Sam's Club has the box sets down to under $30 per season. We're off to Starbucks now...be back soon.

Comment

Good Morning Admiral and Jenn!

Its cold here this morning, bundle up Jonas!

Comment

Working...
                                X