X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Hi there SLB!

I think it is a little dry in here today...

Hi Anya! Yes swimming is always good.

Comment

I think I might have to jump in and join him.

Comment

Not to be a downer, but since some are trying to get Jonas on the show, mind the front page. SGA is renewed, SG-1 is ending. No more after the end of Season 10.

Comment

Awwww Anya, exactly what are you doing to him under the water...oh nevermind..

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Not to be a downer, but since some are trying to get Jonas on the show, mind the front page. SGA is renewed, SG-1 is ending. No more after the end of Season 10.
              That is a downer. I hope something happens and they change their minds!

Comment

Aaaak! No more SG1?! That completely sucks! I never really expected Jonas to return. I thought for sure the show would be renewed this year. I thought it has new life due to the past 2 seasons. Lets hope they change their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Aaaak! No more SG1?! That completely sucks! I never really expected Jonas to return. I thought for sure the show would be renewed this year. I thought it has new life due to the past 2 seasons. Lets hope they change their minds.
                  Personally, I don't *want* them to renew it. I'm fine with the cancellation, for several reasons: 1) It'll give them incentive to resolve the ship. 2) It'll allow them to move on to mini-series or movies, and 3) The scripts and episodes the last year and a half have been absolutely dreadful, and SG1 deserves to be remembered for beter than what we've gotten.

I'm hopeful that, should they do a miniseries or a movie, Jonas will be included. Can we start petitioning for that? <g>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I think we'll be in the Lounge the rest of the week. Feel free to drop by, everyone! We'll keep the bar open!

Comment

Not surprised at all about the cancellation. It's a shame SG-1 never got to go out at it's height.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      I think we'll be in the Lounge the rest of the week. Feel free to drop by, everyone! We'll keep the bar open!
                      First thought; No! We've been abandonned.
                      Second thought; Ooh, a bar.
                      Might pop in, and say "hi". I'd like a Martini, please.

Comment

online petition to renew SG-1

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Morning Admiral!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X