No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, all. Nice of Jack to come visit again. Most of my clones are still asleep.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Hi Anya! How you feeling today? Are hazmet suits still required?

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
          Hi Anya! How you feeling today? Are hazmet suits still required?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x045F0320.jpg

Hi Morgania!

Hey SLB! Yes, I would suggest keeping the hazmat suits on. I still feel like crap. I have medicine head today. I can't think straight. Oy! Sorry to hear about your car. I just got mine out of the shop today. Sometimes it starts...sometimes it doesn't. They couldn't find anything wrong with other than a dirty fuel filter. I figures it would not act up when I actually take it in to have it fixed. Maybe the fuel filter solved the problem but I am not holding my breath.

Teal'c: That would be most unwise.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Anya. I aviod the whole car problems thing by not having one, but thats sometimes a problem too. Dont like the hazmat suits...they're way too warm and mess up my hair.
            sigpic

Comment

Passing the Torch Update! I've posted my lastest chapter: Deshi Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                Hope you feel better soon, Anya. I aviod the whole car problems thing by not having one, but thats sometimes a problem too. Dont like the hazmat suits...they're way too warm and mess up my hair.

Thanks Morgania! Everything is so spread out where I live so you have to have car to get around. The public transportation system is not so great here either.

Comment

Oh Jonas what happened, you're all wet. Lets get you out of those wet clothes before you get sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Thanks Morgania! Everything is so spread out where I live so you have to have car to get around. The public transportation system is not so great here either.
                    Welcome. Make sure your Beckett and Malek clones take good care of you. Where I live, some of the stuff is spread out. The public transportation system works well enough. And most of the places I like to shop are within walking distance from my house.

SLB- Get that Jonas really dry.
                    sigpic

Comment

lunch bump...

Oy...I swear...last night was the first time I visited her...ever.

That would mean that if she is...that she was...you know...when you...you know...

I've already got a headache...are trying on purpose to make it worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        lunch bump...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ceAQOcap39.jpg
                        Oy...I swear...last night was the first time I visited her...ever.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ersAQOcap2.jpg
                        That would mean that if she is...that she was...you know...when you...you know...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ceAQOcap40.jpg[
                        I've already got a headache...are trying on purpose to make it worse?
                        Who did you visit last night Jack or do I even want to know.

Comment

Who did you visit last night Jack or do I even want to know.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ure/curec2.jpg

I was visiting with Sweet Thing. Not gonna give any details...so don't ask.

Cam calls her Sugarbabe. She's mainly one of his babes.

AQO: She's not, btw.

Comment

Road trip?

Uh...okay.

Comment

Great! Where we goin'?

Comment

Anywhere works for me.

What? Carter? No, he didn't specify that we had to take the road trip together.

Comment

Working...
                                X