Happy Friday everyone!

Comment

Hi Smurf,
        Happy Friday to you too!

Comment

Hiya Smurf!!!

Comment

Comment

Very quiet in here, and I'm about to make it quieter. I've got to go out, might swing by later tonight.

Happy thunking!

Comment

*Runs in but finds that she's too late*

Oh no...I'm all by myself...Jonas!!! Where on Earth have you got to?!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                  *Runs in but finds that she's too late*

Oh no...I'm all by myself...Jonas!!! Where on Earth have you got to?!

Allestian, you seem to have an awful lot of trouble keeping track of your Jonas clone. You might want to consider getting him a cell phone.

Comment

Well I've raised him to be a bit of a nutter like me.

Comment

Comment

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here, but I have one request. If anyone here is going to Shore Leave could they ask Corin if he knows when Nice Guys is going to be released?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello! *echo* Did I miss everyone again? Happy Friday. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Thanks for the nice pics. P.S. Dont take clones book shopping, it gets expensive.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hi, Morgania!

I just stopped in before heading to bed, but I'm glad I ran into you. Happy Friday!

And since nobody else is around, does this mean that we can have some . . . fun. . . with all the Jonas and Jack clones?? <vbEEg> I can think of all kinds of things we could do with them!!!!!

(Stupid smilies! Why in the world isn't there a big-smiling Jonas when that's what he was KNOWN for??? What an insult. . .)
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey, Morgania! Log onto AIM if you want and we can chat!!!!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                                I know it's been awhile since I've posted here, but I have one request. If anyone here is going to Shore Leave could they ask Corin if he knows when Nice Guys is going to be released?

Thanks.
                                Hey LaCroix, long time no Jonas/CN posting. Hope the overactive silliness hasn't put you off.

I think Lys is going to Shore Leave, but she hasn't been around recently. I'll have to ask her when she next swings by.

Comment

Working...
                                X