No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like I am the baby here...I'm 18 in 7 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      I didn't mean 30 was pathetic! I meant eating chocolate cake, drinking champagne and pouting sounded pathetic.
      Well, I'll agree with you on the pouting, but the rest of your plans sound great to me! Have a great day!!

Comment

AQOJoC: You've got that nibbling look in your eyes. *takes a step back*
        AQO: You're so observant. *winks...takes a step forward*

AQOJoC: Don't you have work to do? *takes another step back*
        AQO: Nothing I can't ignore now. *smiles...takes another step forward*

AQOJoC: Really?
        AQO: Really. *pounces*

Comment

Stand ready, Snow Bunny is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            That's what I told her. I'm turning 40 and I'm not getting old yet. My puppy, on the other hand, is 8 and starting to get some white fur on his back. That is far more traumatic for me at the moment. I could swear we just brought him home from the pound.

Awww, that's sweet Admiral! You can tell you wuv your puppies. He is not getting old he is becoming distinguished. I know what you mean about the pets getting old...my kitty turned 7 in March and I can see him starting to age all the time. It is very traumatic. He was my first adoption. But you make a good point. I shouldn't pout. I should try to embrace it. But that is the hard part.

Comment

Lmao!!!

:d

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=73464

Snow Bunny finally figured things out.

Comment

Woohoo! I was hoping that she would be back today. *did I actually just say that? * Just kidding.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYA...

"Hope you have a Good Day!!"

Admiral!! *tapping fingers.. Waiting patiently.. but not for Long*

ONTLLJRS: Um Admiral.. Please send ONTLLJC back to Ivy's.. Please. She is about to EXPLODE!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Everyone remain calm. I will eject the Rourke momentarily. Oh...and Happy Birthday, Anya.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYA...

Admiral!! *tapping fingers.. Waiting patiently.. but not for Long*

ONTLLJRS: Um Admiral.. Please send ONTLLJC back to Ivy's.. Please. She is about to EXPLODE!!

What is he doing on this thread!!
                        Thank you for the Birthday wishes even though they came from Rourke. It was still nice...I think.

Comment

I was just going to shout out that we're being slightly off topic with Mr Dex joining us.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                            It sounds like I am the baby here...I'm 18 in 7 months...

Come see me in 7 months...when you're no longer jail bait.

AQOJoC: Jail bait?
                            AQOEDC: Come over here...I'll explain...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...exAQOscan1.jpg
                              Everyone remain calm. I will eject the Rourke momentarily. Oh...and Happy Birthday, Anya.
                              LMAO!
                              Thank goodness for Ronan! Hey there stud muffin. *seductively* *bats eyelashes*

Comment

Admiral - I don't know if I should laugh or run for the hills.

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X