• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SGC and off-world!
    How have your weekends been so far?

I've been very, very lazy.

Comment

Hey, smurf!! I've been lazy too!! Those are my favorite weekends!!

Comment

Hey there Smurf and Off-world! *waves* I thougt I would stop in and give Jonas a Sunday bump...

Comment

Hi Anya.
          Nice to see you. Unfortunately I'm off to bed now, so see ya tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

I believe so. As usual your caps came out great. Thanks for sharing them!
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a48_edited.jpg
            What nice beefcake . . .

Couldn't you just kill to be Sam, going to work with that every single day??? How in the world does she keep her mind on her job?
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Just a reminder!

Don't forget to go over to the "top 25 men of Sg" thread and vote for Jonas for March. My dream would be for him to get more votes than Daniel, but at this point, we can only do as much as we can do. <g> So vote away for March!
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                Hi Anya.
                Nice to see you. Unfortunately I'm off to bed now, so see ya tomorrow.

Hi Buc! Hi Smurf! Nice to see you too. I am off to bed as well. See ya tomorrow then.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 06 March 2006, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Hi Buc! Nice to see you too. I am off to bed as well. See ya tomorrow then.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hosis/me50.jpg
                  <sigh> Alone again.

Goes off to find a clone to keep her company . . .

Ah, yes! Here they are! Jonas, Jack, and Mulder, all in the diningroom playing poker. Guess I'll have to break up the game. . .
                  - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    <sigh> Alone again.

Ah, yes! Here they are! Jonas, Jack, and Mulder, all in the diningroom playing poker. Guess I'll have to break up the game. . .
                    Aw (((Buc)))
                    I'm back on the silly shift this week, so it'll be tea and insanity at 3am GMT if you want to mark it as a time to avoid the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      <sigh> Alone again.

Personally, I'd just change the rules then join the game.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Hi Admiral, good weekend?

When is the con you are going to?

Comment

Hi Admiral, good weekend?

When is the con you are going to?

Howdy!

The weekend was quiet...the usual errands, etc. Watched the Farscape in syndication as recommended and now want to shoot the person who recommended it since I won't be around next Sunday to see the next ep. Things were so messed up at the end. Maybe I can find it on the local Fox station down south.

Anyway, the con starts Friday, I go down on Thursday and do the early check-in the evening before. Then I come back via my slash beta's humble abode. Finally get to meet her in person.

I'll be back online next Wednesday.

So, how was your weekend? You've got a weird schedule again?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Howdy!

The weekend was quiet...the usual errands, etc. Watched the Farscape in syndication as recommended and now want to shoot the person who recommended it since I won't be around next Sunday to see the next ep. Things were so messed up at the end. Maybe I can find it on the local Fox station down south.

Anyway, the con starts Friday, I go down on Thursday and do the early check-in the evening before. Then I come back via my slash beta's humble abode. Finally get to meet her in person.

I'll be back online next Wednesday.

So, how was your weekend? You've got a weird schedule again?

5 days without your caps! It's going to be quiet in here.
                            Sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend. Are you going to any of the talks (if there are any)?

Quiet, lazy weekend for me. It's turned a bit cold so I feel like hibernating.
                            Yeah, my work schedule always goes a bit wierd this time of year. Most of the work I usually do, which keeps me on a sensible shift, seems to run on a financial calender, so lots from April on then out of cash after December. So I tend to get put on the silly shift between January and April, because it saves on freelancer rates.

On the plus side, the silly shift is the only time I can work and thunk at the same time.

Comment

5 days without your caps! It's going to be quiet in here.
                              Sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend. Are you going to any of the talks (if there are any)?
                              My caps are for sharing, so stock up between the lot of you and take turns posting them. You'll do Jonas justice, I'm sure.

I got the Gold package, so I have a reserved seat in the 5th row for all the major events, plus the Cabaret Night and there's a Dessert Social on Saturday that I have access to.

Unfortunately, I don't have a specific schedule of events yet since it's not released until a couple days before to allow for last minute changes of guests. Actors can be so fickle, I suppose. (JK)

Quiet, lazy weekend for me. It's turned a bit cold so I feel like hibernating.
                              Yeah, my work schedule always goes a bit wierd this time of year. Most of the work I usually do, which keeps me on a sensible shift, seems to run on a financial calender, so lots from April on then out of cash after December. So I tend to get put on the silly shift between January and April, because it saves on freelancer rates.

On the plus side, the silly shift is the only time I can work and thunk at the same time.

Gotcha! Job security and thunking unite! Works for me!

Me, too.

Comment

Hey Admiral and Smurf!

Comment

Working...
                                X