• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night, Anya!

Comment

Bye Anya!

Comment

Ok, see you all tomorrow. Great job everyone! We only have about 90 posts left. That will be an easy goal tommorrow! It was a fun day! Goodnight!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great pictures Admiral! It's nice having Jonas and Jack in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        Great pictures Admiral! It's nice having Jonas and Jack in the afternoon.
                        Thanks...I've always thought so...we have to be going now, though...see you tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Hey Smurf! Enjoy the beer. Thats for the heads up and for always being so generous with your pics!! I tried to click the link but it says your site is under construction.
                          Like a government building project it will be perenially under construction.

Actually, it is because I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with it. I'm thinking a blog I won't use & somewhere to put my fic.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Suzotchka sent the pics she had taken of Corin at Chiller Con. Mind you, I have edited them slightly so we see more of him and less of that annoying, irrelevant background stuff.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X