Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Duly noted...but I'll be leaving soon.
    I will be leaving soon too. My clones want to go to the library again, and I need to work out.

Shall be on in the afternoon tomorrow.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Hey S.G.C.

Having a good day? How's your clone?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
          Hey S.G.C.

Having a good day? How's your clone?

He's good, he and my Shep clone are off making sure that Evil Jonas can't escape...

Comment

*Stares at Evil Jonas and starts to drool a bit*

You know, I could always keep an eye on him...

Comment

No...it's better that he stays where he is

Comment

Excuse me I'll be right back I have to batter a computer guy at college cos he's mucking with my system.

*Whack!!!*

There we go.

Comment

Comment

Good evening. How is everyone?
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                      Good evening. How is everyone?

Good evening, Morgania! I'm pretty good.

I have to say, I still don't believe that there's any such thing as an Evil Jonas, beyond maybe being somebody who smiles at inappropriate times. <g> My theory is that it's that *other* annoying archeologist clone, wearing a Jonas mask just to get him into trouble. After all, he *does* have the most to gain with Jonas out of the picture.

<vbEg>
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey, BUC252! I see I'm not the only one on here.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Ok....hey everyone, I think this is my first time here (don't recall being in this thread before), so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. HI!! I like Corin Nemec and I liked the character Jonas Quinn and I thought it was a shame that they didn't keep Jonas at the SGC. My daughter also likes Jonas, so much so, that when she listens to the song "My Sharona" by The Knack she replaces the words "my Sharona" with "I love Jonas". I think she's a big fan!! Anyhoo, great thread here, I will return if only to see all those great pics of Corin. Thanks!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Bumpage

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                              Ok....hey everyone, I think this is my first time here (don't recall being in this thread before), so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. HI!! I like Corin Nemec and I liked the character Jonas Quinn and I thought it was a shame that they didn't keep Jonas at the SGC. My daughter also likes Jonas, so much so, that when she listens to the song "My Sharona" by The Knack she replaces the words "my Sharona" with "I love Jonas". I think she's a big fan!! Anyhoo, great thread here, I will return if only to see all those great pics of Corin. Thanks!!

Welcome to the thread! It is always nice to see other Corin/Jonas fans. Awww, that is sooo cute that your daughter sings that! Come back and see us again! We always have lots of pics to post. I will take requests if there is certain episode you would like to see pics from. *As long as the forum is working properly.

Comment

Heya Anya

Comment

Working...
                                X