Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania
    Looks like I got on too late again. Drat. Thanks for the nice pillow pics anyway. I watched both Cure and Allegiance again last night... sadly, there are no Jonas/Malek shots. That might be a good thing, atleast for my sanity. Congrats to everyone who reached posting milestones.
    You're not alone, Morgania! I'm here, too, although I don't know for how long. I'm usually here alone, too, so I'm thrilled to find somebody else here!

Anyway, I also thank everybody for the great Jonas pics, although the idea of Jack and Methos grossed me out. (Okay, Methos all by himself grosses me out. LOL) How about more Jack and Jonas buddy pics? I love the idea that Jonas is learning so much from 'the man'. <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'm here, Morgania. Wanna talk Jonas?

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Hi Buc. Glad I'm not alone. Yes, there were some great Jonas pics. I prefer the Nightwalkers and Metamorphisis ones. And also Cure. I dont have any pics myself, but somebody would probally post some Jack/Jonas pics if you asked. And bring me almond waffles!
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Does anyone have any homecoming or fallen pictures with Jonas smiling in them? I have a few from those episodes but he has this serious look on his face in all of them. This is the closest one to a Jonas smile that I have, but he's not the sole focus of the picture.

Comment

Comment

Hey all,

I'm really new to the Forum, I just joined tonight. But I thought I would share this wallpaper I made. I have sized it down so that it doesn't kill the people with dial up, if you would like to see the larger version just let me know and I can send it to you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Comment

Koshi700 welcome.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anya Bait!!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C

Good Morning SGC! *scratches head* How come that always works?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Good Morning SGC! *scratches head* How come that always works?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1-2_edited.jpg
                                It's amazing isn't it

Comment

Working...
                                X