No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AQOJoC: Jack, you're back. Where have you been? Is the Admiral, okay?
    AQOJaC: Sure, she's fine.
    AQOJoC: That's a relief.
    AQOJaC: What'd I miss?
    AQOJoC: Cam, you, she, Methos, Evil Jonas, all missing...
    AQOJaC: Whoa, missing?
    AQOJoC: We didn't know where you were.

FCOL...next time read the memo...why do I even bother typing those things up?

AQOSC: I've been keeping charge of things, sir.
    AQOJaC: Swell.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

AQOJoC: Jack, you're back. Where have you been? Is the Admiral, okay?
      AQOJaC: Sure, she's fine.
      AQOJoC: That's a relief.
      AQOJaC: What'd I miss?
      AQOJoC: Cam, you, she, Methos, Evil Jonas, all missing...
      AQOJaC: Whoa, missing?
      AQOJoC: We didn't know where you were.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dsAQOcap60.jpg
      FCOL...next time read the memo...why do I even bother typing those things up?

AQOSC: I've been keeping charge of things, sir.
      AQOJaC: Swell.
      *taps foot* so where have you been? You didn't think to call? You didn't care that we'd all be worried? Memo, what memo? Who's got the memo?

Comment

Tapping your foot? Oy...I can't believe this. Here...

Memorandum

To: All AQO Clones (except Mitchell)

Subject: Surprise Night Out

As you may have noticed, Mitchell has been on edge lately. I have arranged for a suite at a hotel in San Francisco for the night and the Admiral is going to lure him away under the false pretense that I am upset at the addition of Methos to our ranks. We will miss all overnight postings and part of the morning ones as well. Each of you keep charge of your respective thread until we return and DO NOT fight over the photobucket.

Guess someone should have checked the mailbox last night. Oops.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Have a nice lunch!

Comment

Bump...

Comment

It's really quiet in here...

Comment

I think everyone is out to lunch.. er, eating lunch. *rides a uni cycle playing a tuba*
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                    I think everyone is out to lunch.. er, eating lunch. *rides a uni cycle playing a tuba*

Thats a funny picture. I wish I could really see you doing that.

Comment

Warfront update: She's winning this week...seems to be posting all fuzz face all the time...Jack can't stand it long enough to even read half of what she's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        [CENTER]
                        Thats a funny picture. I wish I could really see you doing that.
                        Actually, I dont think I could ever really do that. I'm too much of a klutz. It was just to be funny.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap37.jpg
                          Warfront update: She's winning this week...seems to be posting all fuzz face all the time...Jack can't stand it long enough to even read half of what she's saying.

Aaarrgh! I hate that guy! What can I do to help retaliate?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Aaarrgh! I hate that guy! What can I do to help retaliate?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1-1_edited.jpg
                            Not much I'm afraid. The thread is full of Rourke lovers yammering away at the moment. The old standby of keeping Jonas and Ronon above it is always in good form, but I just got an email that means I'm going to be busy for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                              Actually, I dont think I could ever really do that. I'm too much of a klutz. It was just to be funny.

I know it was just to be funny, silly. I could just picture it.

Comment

Not much I'm afraid. The thread is full of Rourke lovers yammering away at the moment. The old standby of keeping Jonas and Ronon above it is always in good form, but I just got an email that means I'm going to be busy for a bit.
                                Yuck! I guess I won't drop by there anytime soon.
                                I will try to keep Jonas up and maybe go visit Ronan if I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X