No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eyes went right to his pants(trousers) in this picture. I couldn't help it! I probably deserve the paddle for even saying anything. *studies picture closely*

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      My eyes went right to his pants(trousers) in this picture. I couldn't help it! I probably deserve the paddle for even saying anything. *studies picture closely*
      Bad Anya! As punishment, you must name all gate address the team went to with Jonas. Good luck.

Btw, where is that pic from?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm going to cap Metamorphosis. See you later.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Bye, Lys. Bring me back nice pillow pics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
            Bad Anya! As punishment, you must name all gate address the team went to with Jonas. Good luck.

Btw, where is that pic from?

I don't think I could do that...I don't actually remember looking at the gate...ever...in a Jonas episode. Gee, I wonder what I was focusing on. That pic is from a movie called Killer Bud.

Comment

No...this calls for the heavy armaments...

Comment

Bye, Lys!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  No...this calls for the heavy armaments...

I deserved that. I admit. It was well worth it though.*runs back to inspect trousers more closely again.*

Comment

I deserved that. I admit. It was well worth it though.*runs back to inspect trousers more closely again.*
                    Are you the offical pants inspecter of Stargate Command now, Anya? Have fun, but please stop influencing me to have bad non-PG thoughts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fine. *harrumph*

That's my fave Homecoming cap...wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                        Are you the offical pants inspecter of Stargate Command now, Anya? Have fun, but please stop influencing me to have bad non-PG thoughts.

Plah lease! You enjoy make the non-pg mischief just as much as me...no influencing needed. Just admit it already...no ones buying the innocent routine. Pants inspector?!! Is that real job at the SGC? If so, sign me up! I'll smooth out his pockets for him and make sure everything is in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Fine. *harrumph*

That's my fave Homecoming cap...wonder why.
                          Gee, I wonder. It happens to be my favorite too. I like the angle on this one too...

and this one...

Comment

Snow Bunny has said good bye for the weekend.

Comment

Yes, I have that angle as well.

Comment

Plah lease! You enjoy make the non-pg mischeif just as much as me...no influencing needed. Just admit it already...no ones buying the innocent routine. Pants inspector?!! Is that real job at the SGC? If so, sign me up! I'll smooth out his pockets for him and make sure everything is in place.
                                They arent? Darn! Okay fine, I'm not as innocent as I try to pretend to be. There, happy now? And you must fill out a long 1324 page appliaction as to why you should be the pants inspector, and send it to General O'Neill. Btw, some the interesting angles of pics you post send me to non-PG land.

Wonder what job I should have at the SGC? Hmm...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X