Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Gotcha!

Hope I didn't offend.
    Don't worry, you didn't.
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      OMG! That storm I was talking about just hit. I may have to shut down and take shelter...not kidding. We have tornado warning and it is hailing and blowing like crazy!

Yikes! Those tornado's are scary!!!! I think you should take shelter!

Okay, now for my tale of woe!!! I was just multitasking - thunking, eating, and using a glue gun. I picked up the glue gun and hot glue ran onto my keyboard and glued by 6, 7, Y, G, and H keys together!

You know the keyboard does slide under the desk, you could have moved it before picking up the gun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        Don't worry, you didn't.
        Good.

AQOP/SC: So, how much longer is Jack gonna torture Daniel?
        AQOJoC: I'm not sure. Why?
        AQOP/SC: I want another crack at him.
        AQOJoC: I'm sure something can be arranged.

Comment

OMG! That storm I was talking about just hit. I may have to shut down and take shelter...not kidding. We have tornado warning and it is hailing and blowing like crazy!

((((Anya))) Be careful ! I can't imagine how a tornado is but it must be very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            So...Lys...am I to understand that this pic...

...does for you what this pic...

...does for me?

Or maybe I'm really not getting you at all and totally misreading smurf's innuendo?
            What innuendo?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              What innuendo?

I'm still wondering it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                Yikes! Those tornado's are scary!!!! I think you should take shelter!

Okay, now for my tale of woe!!! I was just multitasking - thunking, eating, and using a glue gun. I picked up the glue gun and hot glue ran onto my keyboard and glued by 6, 7, Y, G, and H keys together!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x075F0458.jpg
                You know the keyboard does slide under the desk, you could have moved it before picking up the gun!
                Don't worry you won't need those keys. After all, how many words contain Y, G, or H.

Oh, wait...

What is that meant to say?

Comment

Congrats on 11,900 Admiral! Your are going to hit 12,000 by the time this thread hits 10,000.

Comment

Take care, Anya.

You don't want to wake up and find out you're not in Kansas anymore. (or even Iowa)

Comment

Something about the way Sam looked in the pic got my mind drifting down the wrong gutter. It was an error on my part.

Comment

Don't worry you won't need those keys. After all, how many words contain Y, G, or H.

Oh, wait...

Too true. I first tried the quick clean up, but when I tried to type a response it actually was jumbled, so I had to stop and pry all the keys off and clean them completely. I won't do that again....for awhile anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                          Congrats on 11,900 Admiral! Your are going to hit 12,000 by the time this thread hits 10,000.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x035F0580.jpg
                          Thanks. You're probably right.

Comment

I'm back...it looks like it blew over now. It was really scary there for a few minutes...no tornados...thank goodness.

Comment

Yay! Congrats on 11,900 Admiral!

Comment

Congrats on 11,900 Admiral!

Comment

Working...
                                X