• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lys bait...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Lys bait...

I'm coming ! Good morning campers ! How are you all ?
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I know we're late, but there's a perfectly good explanation.

AQOJaC: We just can't post it on a PG forum.
        AQO: Yeah...so...Jack thinks we should give Jonas a Pants Day today. What do you all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap40a.jpg
          I know we're late, but there's a perfectly good explanation.

AQOJaC: We just can't post it on a PG forum.
          AQO: Yeah...so...Jack thinks we should give Jonas a Pants Day today. What do you all think?
          Hi Lys, I am doing fine. How about you?
          Hi Admiral! I was starting to wonder if I was going to be all alone today since SGC left.

Pants day?? I am all for pants day!!!

Comment

Comment

Hi Lys, I am doing fine. How about you?

Hi Admiral! I was starting to wonder if I was going to be all alone today since SGC left.

Pants day?? I am all for pants day!!!

Hi Anya ! I'm fine, thank you. You're not alone anymore now, but, whoa ! You were on a roll. So many pics today ! Did you get bored with your job ?

Erm, what's pants day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                Hi Anya ! I'm fine, thank you. You're not alone anymore now, but, whoa ! You were on a roll. So many pics today ! Did you get bored with your job ?

Erm, what's pants day ?
                Yay, I'm not alone. *does happy dance* I'm always bored at my job! Heehee. Actually that is not true...I actually like my job most of the time. I was just working on something on a website that took me two hours because the pages were loading so slow...so I spent time here while the pages loaded.

Sorry Lys. Pants day is a thunker thing...we post pics where we can actually see all or most of his pants or particular sections of his pants anyways. There is no denying it...we are naughty.

Comment

Okay, so that was four pants so far...

Comment

Comment

Yay, I'm not alone. *does happy dance* I'm always bored at my job! Heehee. Actually that is not true...I actually like my job most of the time. I was just working on something on a website that took me two hours because the pages were loading so slow...so I spent time here while the pages loaded.

Sorry Lys. Pants day is a thunker thing...we post pics where we can actually see all or most of his pants or particular sections of his pants anyways. There is no denying it...we are naughty.

Okay, you're very naughty, but I'll try to play with you...without the naughty thoughts
                      Anyway, there's a good thing in pants day : no woman's clothing pic today !

Comment

Comment

He, he ! I can be naughty too. Pants, but behind the coat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Okay, you're very naughty, but I'll try to play with you...without the naughty thoughts
                            Anyway, there's a good thing in pants day : no woman's clothing pic today !

LMAO! That is a very good point! No ladies clothing today!

Stupid bag is in the way!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X