Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLBaum
    Oh now I know the key to getting Admiral to post losts of pictures of Jonas (It pays to visit multiple threads!)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...therguys10.jpg
    You know she always posts lots of pictures of me anyway!!
    I too know why see is posting like that...I plan to help her. I love Jack but I can't stand the fur face...which is one of the reasons I stopped visiting that thread. I flyby there everyonce in awhile but I don't stay anymore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        I too know why see is posting like that...I plan to help her. I love Jack but I can't stand the fur face...which is one of the reasons I stopped visiting that thread. I flyby there everyonce in awhile but I don't stay anymore.

Oh I'll take Jack pretty much anyway I can get him, same for Jonas, except for the women clothing pictures. That's just wrong!!! Not his best look.

Comment

Jonas, I think a rat has taken up residence in my attic. Kill him for me!

I'm on it!

Comment

Oh I'll take Jack pretty much anyway I can get him, same for Jonas, except for the women clothing pictures. That's just wrong!!! Not his best look.
            I know what you mean but you probably haven't seen this picture then...

Our own version of fur face on the Jonas thread.

Comment

I know what you mean but you probably haven't seen this picture then...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...herkeep1-1.jpg
              Our own version of fur face on the Jonas thread.http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ous/teehee.gif
              I stand corrected, there is a look I hate more than the women's clothing picture. Its amazing what a good haircut and shave can do!

Comment

Comment

Is this better SLBaum ?
                  Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I stand corrected, there is a look I hate more than the women's clothing picture. Its amazing what a good haircut and shave can do!
                    Sorry didn't mean to scare you. He has got such a gorgeous face...it is a shame to hide it behind all that hair...that goes for Jack too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      YES, thank you! Much better. Congrats on 1200 posts. I hope this goes through. Yesterday, when I tried to congratulate Smurf on her milestone, GW refused to post.

Comment

Comment

Sorry didn't mean to scare you. He has got such a gorgeous face...it is a shame to hide it behind all that hair...that goes for Jack too.
                          http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...le/fullc41.jpg
                          I might have nightmares tonight about being attached by a wild mountain man Better look at lots of "good" pictures of Jonas so I can dream about him attacking me!

Comment

Comment

Am I helping yet SLB??

Comment

YES, thank you! Much better. Congrats on 1200 posts. I hope this goes through. Yesterday, when I tried to congratulate Smurf on her milestone, GW refused to post.
                                GW is sometimes a pain in the mik'ta.
                                Speaking of Smurf, where does she hide today ?
                                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X