Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    Hi all! This is my first Jonas/CN post! Jonas was one of my favorite characters, and I think he should be brought back! Season six had a lot of character development in it because of him. There were bonds created there that were simply severed and ignored after he was kicked off the show. Like you all know, there were plenty of great story lines started that season as well that were never compleated. They need to bring him back and finish what they started! We want JONAS BACK!!! Oh yeah, he's really hot too. Tee Hee Hee!
    Welcome Relina!! Glad you came over. As you have probably already seen we are a crazy bunch.

Comment

How come we can only have ONE clone????!!!

I want more!
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
        Hi all! This is my first Jonas/CN post! Jonas was one of my favorite characters, and I think he should be brought back! Season six had a lot of character development in it because of him. There were bonds created there that were simply severed and ignored after he was kicked off the show. Like you all know, there were plenty of great story lines started that season as well that were never compleated. They need to bring him back and finish what they started! We want JONAS BACK!!! Oh yeah, he's really hot too. Tee Hee Hee!

Welcome, Amanda!

The more the merrier here. Do you have a preference of Jonas clone? How about this one?

He comes dressed and ready to explore new things. <g>

Watch out for the PG paddle...and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          Umm . . . Paul who? Sorry to sound stupid, I definitely appreciate your thinking of me. (My mood is at basement level at the moment after being invisible on some of the other threads around here. <sigh>)

First, congrats on 500 posts if I didn't already say so. I lose track sometimes.

Second, Paul is Major Davis, the Pentagon liason to the SGC.

Third, Jonas sends you a kiss to bring you up out of the basement...

P.S. I see you over at the RDA thread...feel free to jump into the conversations there anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
            I'm going to try spread a little positivity regarding Jonas.
            In the ask JM thread he completely skipped the question on whether one of the "that character" is Jonas, and the only episode still to be given any information about is one written by Rob Cooper (creator of Jonas) and containing "that character" returns.
            So maybe....

Positivity. Is it working?

It's not just TPTB who are erasing Jonas. I've been reading The Powers That Be episode thread and the number of posters who think Daniel was healed by Ayiana in Frozen is astonishing.

I can totally understand that. I can think of one or two reasons that Daniel didn't get sick, but it has nothing to do with Aiyanna. For those who don't have a clue what we're talking about, PM and I'll discuss it with you, but I don't want to post spoilers here.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              OMG! You have 5 dogs? What kind? What are there names? Do you have pics? I LOVE dogs. So do my clones. They wanna thank you for a great time this weekend.
              (This post has to be done in two because of the size and number of links.)

Post 1/2

Your clones were great! They recognized that Jack was the alpha clone, so we had no problems whatsoever.

For the dogs, their pics and info are below:

Loki, spaniel mix, 15 yrs.
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dSanta2004.jpg

Guido, Coonhound/Rottweiler mix, 8 yrs.

tbc...

Comment

OMG! You have 5 dogs? What kind? What are there names? Do you have pics? I LOVE dogs. So do my clones. They wanna thank you for a great time this weekend.

Post 2/2

the other dogs...

Chewy, blonde Lab/German Shepherd mix, 7 yrs.

Sonny, Lhasa Apso mix, 3 yrs.

Jack, Border Collie/German Shepherd mix, 2 yrs.
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/Jack.jpg

I swear Jack came with that name...he has only one eye due to abuse prior to being rescued. And with a name like that, how could we say no?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  How come we can only have ONE clone????!!!

I want more!

Multiple clones is good, but not of the same hunk. It takes away from the specialness of the clone if he is only one of many of his kind.

Now, if you want other clones to add to your entourage so they can keep your Jonas clone company, just say the word. I have Daniel, Evil Daniel, Jack, Paul, Shep, etc....

Just specify BDUs, civvies or dress blues. Although...the SGA guys don't come in dress blues.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Umm . . . Paul who? Sorry to sound stupid, I definitely appreciate your thinking of me. (My mood is at basement level at the moment after being invisible on some of the other threads around here. <sigh>)
                    Hugs Buc252. We love ya. Major Paul Davis. He has been in several episodes (Made his first apperence I think in Season 2- A Matter of Time) and is basically an ambassador between the white house and sgc. He is played by actor Colin Cunningham. See pic below

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Loki, spaniel mix, 15 yrs.
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a8...ndSanta2004.jpg
                      Guido, Coonhound/Rottweiler mix, 8 yrs.
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a8...ndSanta2004.jpg
                      Chewy, blonde Lab/German Shepherd mix, 7 yrs.
                      Sonny, Lhasa Apso mix, 3 yrs.
                      Jack, Border Collie/German Shepherd mix, 2 yrs.
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/Jack.jpg
                      I swear Jack came with that name...he has only one eye due to abuse prior to being rescued. And with a name like that, how could we say no?
                      Your dogs are so....o cute! I'm melting into a pile of blue jello right now. I love the names, too. Chewy's my fav name. I hope your Jack clone doesn't get confused w/ Jack. I bet they get along great. Dogs are Jack & RDA's favorite people.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Your dogs are so....o cute! I'm melting into a pile of blue jello right now. I love the names, too. Chewy's my fav name. I hope your Jack clone doesn't get confused w/ Jack. I bet they get along great. Dogs are Jack & RDA's favorite people.

My Jack clone doesn't get confused because he has me call him Master Jack. That's another story for a non-PG forum somewhere.

The one problem I do have with Jack's name is when I tell him to get off something, like the bed for example. I say, "Jack, off." That sounds strange to my ear for some reason. <g>

BTW, Chewy is named for Chewbacca in Star Wars because he's a big blonde furball. He oozes sweetness even in pics...he and Jack are very much the same and play together from the moment they wake up until they're too tired to play anymore.

So, Jerin, and all others, any pets? any pics to share? My Jonas clone is an animal lover and would welcome any such posts.

Comment

Multiple clones is good, but not of the same hunk. It takes away from the specialness of the clone if he is only one of many of his kind.

Now, if you want other clones to add to your entourage so they can keep your Jonas clone company, just say the word. I have Daniel, Evil Daniel, Jack, Paul, Shep, etc....

Just specify BDUs, civvies or dress blues. Although...the SGA guys don't come in dress blues.
                          Admiral,

Can I get a Beckett clone? I have a dictionary that is in desparate need of reading...out loud of course. Also after I have properly broken in my Jack and Paul clones and give much needed attention to my Jonas clone I will probably order a Shep and Ronan. If they can not be delivered naked or in boxer briefs then BDU's will be just fine. Your the best!! Oh, I need a Danny clone too!! I almost forgot! Can not live with out those beautiful blue eyes and pouty lips.

By the way you puppies are very cute! I have two kitties but I love dogs as well. I volunteer at the animal shelter here in my home town on a regular basis.

Comment

FYI...

My last day online is Thursday then I'm packing up the clones and taking them on a nature trip. We'll be back to the forum on Sept. 6th.

While we're gone, if anyone wants access to my pics for posting, I'll gladly email some urls out...drop me a note at [email protected] or just post your own pics for those who have them.

Comment

FYI...

My last day online is Thursday then I'm packing up the clones and taking them on a nature trip. We'll be back to the forum on Sept. 6th.

While we're gone, if anyone wants access to my pics for posting, I'll gladly email some urls out...drop me a note at [email protected] or just post your own pics for those who have them.
                              Oh no! What are we going to do with out you!!! We will miss you. Glad you said something or I would have wondered what happen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Admiral,

Can I get a Beckett clone? I have a dictionary that is in desparate need of reading...out loud of course. Also after I have properly broken in my Jack and Paul clones and give much needed attention to my Jonas clone I will probably order a Shep and Ronan. If they can not be delivered naked or in boxer briefs then BDU's will be just fine. Your the best!! Oh, I need a Danny clone too!! I almost forgot! Can not live with out those beautiful blue eyes and pouty lips.

By the way you puppies are very cute! I have two kitties but I love dogs as well. I volunteer at the animal shelter here in my home town on a regular basis.
                                Thanks for the nice word on the doggies. They're all pound mutts. Kudos for doing the animal shelter work!

Click here for Beckett...
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ckettduet1.jpg

Let me know when you're ready for Shep and Ronan.

Comment

Working...
                                X