Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    Erm, I made once a wall (well the only one I made ). It's mostly about Sam and the boys of SG1 but Jonas has a good place in it. Does anyone want to see it ?
    **bounces** Me!
    Sounds cool.

Comment

My only concerns right now are my exams. I have them in May and June but there is one in particular that is getting frustrating. My theatre practical. We had this piece done and everything but it went horribly wrong when showed our teacher. It has now been completely demolished and we only have 4 weeks left.

Fun, fun, fun.

This time yesterday I wanted to do acting but my confidence has been knocked down by ten points again.

I need a Jonas hug.

Comment

Over the weekend...

Hubs and I saw V for Vendetta. Excellent movie!

And the dogs helped me do some yardwork between the rain storms. Today will be the 24th day in March that we've had some sort of rain in this area. It'll be a record.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          I put it under spoiler tag because it's a big pic.

Spoiler:
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

Q: Given Jonas' association with food, has he ever been seen eating jello?
            And if so, has anyone got any piccies.
            Sadly, I don't think so, only in your mind Smurf

Comment

Yes, I want to see the wall, Lys!

No, I don't recall him ever eating jello, smurf.

Actually, I only ever remember seeing Sam and Cam eating jello. Jack was almost always pie and Teal'c and Jonas were always big meals or fruit snacks. Daniel was eating waffles a lot....

All this food talk is making me hungry.

Comment

Great wall, Lys!

That's a neat trick with the spoiler. Click and look then click again to hide and the page goes back to normal.

Comment

Wow! Lys that pic is fantastic. It's very inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                    My only concerns right now are my exams. I have them in May and June but there is one in particular that is getting frustrating. My theatre practical. We had this piece done and everything but it went horribly wrong when showed our teacher. It has now been completely demolished and we only have 4 weeks left.

Fun, fun, fun.

This time yesterday I wanted to do acting but my confidence has been knocked down by ten points again.

I need a Jonas hug.

*sends clone over to give you big hug*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Great wall, Lys!

That's a neat trick with the spoiler. Click and look then click again to hide and the page goes back to normal.
                      Thank you Admiral.

On the food note, I recall Jack eating jello in Proving Ground, red jello I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        Thank you Admiral.

On the food note, I recall Jack eating jello in Proving Ground, red jello I think.
                        Could be. In the scene where he said he wore boots not shoes when he was young, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          I put it under spoiler tag because it's a big pic.

Spoiler:
                          That is beautiful Lys! Thanks for sharing it!! Tried to give you green but it won't let me yet.

Comment

Comment

Over the weekend...

Hubs and I saw V for Vendetta. Excellent movie!

And the dogs helped me do some yardwork between the rain storms. Today will be the 24th day in March that we've had some sort of rain in this area. It'll be a record.

Ooh, I sooo want to see that movie! It looks really good. I saw Ultraviolet last week and was actually surprised at how good it was. The plot wasn't necessarily greatest but it was probably one of the most visually stunning movies I have ever seen. The special effects were amazing! Worth seeing for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Comment

Could be. In the scene where he said he wore boots not shoes when he was young, right?
                                Yep, this one, and red jello indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X