Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...rincejack.html

Prince Jack is now posted to GW fanfic section. This series is primarily a Jack/Other ship with team adventures, but starting with the end of this story (the second in the series) I have Jonas on the team, and am doing an AU of Season 6. So, if you don't mind that Jonas is a minor character, he is in there and in subsequent ones.

Back to thunking...

Comment

Good Morning everyone. I thought I better stop in a say "hi" before I went to work. Apparently the network completely crashed at my work this weekend and I am not sure if it is up and working or not. Hopefully it is or I will not be able to log back on when I get there.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Anya!

Comment

Not that you'd miss me or anything, right?? Just kidding. Be warned I am feeling kind of fiesty today.
          No Admiral that does not mean I want to play with your Evil Daniel clone...so don't even ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Not that you'd miss me or anything, right?? Just kidding. Be warned I am feeling kind of fiesty today.
            No Admiral that does not mean I want to play with your Evil Daniel clone...so don't even ask.

Not to worry. Cam sent ED over to cheer up one of his babes today. He'll be nibbling her toes, not yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              ttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/CN%202/sightunseenAQOcap68.jpg
              Not to worry. Cam sent ED over to cheer up one of his babes today. He'll be nibbling her toes, not yours.

Good to know. BTW...nice pic! Well, I am leaving for work now. Hopefully, I will be back here soon.

Comment

Later, Anya!

We'll keep the thread up for you.

Comment

Comment

Congrats on 11,500 Admiral!

That's a lot of thunks!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                      Congrats on 11,500 Admiral!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Shadowplay.jpg
                      That's a lot of thunks!

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh it looks like Jonas is waiting for me to have Brunch.

Comment

Announcement:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...rincejack.html

Prince Jack is now posted to GW fanfic section. This series is primarily a Jack/Other ship with team adventures, but starting with the end of this story (the second in the series) I have Jonas on the team, and am doing an AU of Season 6. So, if you don't mind that Jonas is a minor character, he is in there and in subsequent ones.

Back to thunking...

Thanks for posting the link. I am looking forward to reading your fic.

SLBJC: Admiral wrote a fanfic? Its probably pretty racey. Maybe I'll read it with you
                              SLB: That's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                                Thanks for posting the link. I am looking forward to reading your fic.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6Promethus.jpg
                                SLBJC: Admiral wrote a fanfic? Its probably pretty racey. Maybe I'll read it with you
                                SLB: That's a plan!

If it's at GW, it's not one of the racey ones.

It was a lot of fun, though. Hope you enjoy it.

Brunch? It's too early for brunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X