Clear All

Comment

Corins been back again and answered your question Janna

Comment

Bump

Comment

Saturday Bump!

Comment

Hey what happened to the posting??? We have to get to 10,000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
              Corins been back again and answered your question Janna
              I saw that! heehe The guy doesn't post for months then 2x in 2days bless him

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                Hey what happened to the posting??? We have to get to 10,000 posts.

It always is slow on this thread on the weekends. Some people have lives away from GateWorld, can you believe it? Everyone will be back tomorrow I'm sure!

Comment

Comment

I don't have a whole lot of Jonas pics of my own, but here's a cute big sister/little brother shot. <g> Many thanks to whomever I snitched it from.

What can I say? I love the way that Jonas related to the rest of the team. It was just so . . . perfect.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I don't have a whole lot of Jonas pics of my own, but here's a cute big sister/little brother shot. <g> Many thanks to whomever I snitched it from.

What can I say? I love the way that Jonas related to the rest of the team. It was just so . . . perfect.
                      I compleatly agree. I started to watch the show at the end of Season six, and initially thought that he was always apart of the team. They just all seem to fit well together. You don't get that too often when a new character comes into the formular that has been working well together for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                        I saw that! heehe The guy doesn't post for months then 2x in 2days bless him

Yeah once he's there he finds it hard to leave <g>

Comment

I can't wait for season six to start airing again. They need to bring back Jonas!

Comment

Can you tell I'm happy ? I always loved how Jonas brought out a more outspoken Sam and Teal'c. It was nice to see a friendship into the team that wasn't focused on Jack and Daniel for a change.
                            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

I feel so loved . . .
                                Sorry...had a blonde moment there.

Comment

Working...
                                X