X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Anya! Have a good weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
      These are such cute pictures! *grumbles again about not have these BTS on her DVD collection*
      Don't they appear on the US DVDs? Weird!

I like the BTS for Cure. "You're making me very nervous"

Comment

I found my Jonas. I don't know what's on his mind except that he's having fun at Jack's expenses. He should be mischievious enough to protect me.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Bye Anya! Have a good weekend!
          Bye, Anya! You're leaving already? I missed you saying that. Oh well...I've got my hands full this afternoon.

We have extras here in the States.

Psst...SLB...Jack's looking for you.

Comment

BTW I've got the entire of that Amanda/Corin sequence here. Love it, it always makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Bye, Anya! You're leaving already? I missed you saying that. Oh well...I've got my hands full this afternoon.

Psst...SLB...Jack's looking for you.
              I don't remember this behind the scenes picture. I'm going to have to watch Season 6 tonight and find it! Poor me!!!

*Jumping up and down* Here I am Jack!

Comment

I don't remember this behind the scenes picture. I'm going to have to watch Season 6 tonight and find it! Poor me!!!

*Jumping up and down* Here I am Jack!
                It was in the Director's thing-y with Descent. A part called 'The New Guy' or something like that.

Comment

It was in the Director's thing-y with Descent. A part called 'The New Guy' or something like that.
                  By some weird mystery, this extra is on the season 5 boxset here in France.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    That is odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      You know, someone referred to S5 as the Jonas season, but it's S6 here in the U.S. Must be a zone thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        It's on the S5 boxset in the UK as well, (or the last disk of the season anyway)

Comment

You know, someone referred to S5 as the Jonas season, but it's S6 here in the U.S. Must be a zone thing.
                          Ah no, season 6 is the Jonas season. But the extras are on different disks depending on the zones. Weird.

Time to go to bed for me (way past midnight here ! ). See you all later.
                          Have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Ah no, season 6 is the Jonas season. But the extras are on different disks depending on the zones. Weird.

Time to go to bed for me (way past midnight here ! ). See you all later.
                            Have a good time.
                            Later, Lys! BTW...if someone named Ray drops by...DO NOT let him in the house.

Comment

Later, Lys! BTW...if someone named Ray drops by...DO NOT let him in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                Another of the house clones. His name is Ray. He's Jack's valet. He's also quite psychotic.

(In RL, RDA played a serial killer named Ray Bellano. That's who I'm referring to, more for the Jack multi-thunkers among us.)

Comment

Working...
                                X