Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about time to go!

Maybe Evil Jonas should come visit Evil Daniel sometime.

See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Just about time to go!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap2.jpg
      Maybe Evil Jonas should come visit Evil Daniel sometime.

See you all tomorrow!

I think that is a bad idea. With their two brains their plot for world domination could easily become a reality. *shudder* Scary thought...although they would look hot doing it.
      Last edited by Anyagate1; 23 March 2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        I think that is a bad idea. With there two brains their plot for world domination could easily become a reality. *shudder* Scary thought...althought they would look hot doing it.
        I agree, on both the domination and hotness issues, they must be kept apart. Oh no, it looks like they are already plotting together!

We'll just have to wait until SGC returns to find out the plans of evil Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
          Jonas....evil?.....I just can't imagine....then again..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...as/S6cure2.jpg
          I can. Of course, evil is all a matter of degrees. Knowing the real Jonas, the "evil" one would be the one who doesn't use a napkin and forgets to say please. <g> (Because that's just about as "bad" as I can imagine him ever being. LOL)
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            I can. Of course, evil is all a matter of degrees. Knowing the real Jonas, the "evil" one would be the one who doesn't use a napkin and forgets to say please. <g> (Because that's just about as "bad" as I can imagine him ever being. LOL)
            I'm not even sure I'd see him being this bad. Or only under Jack's bad influence. No forget Jack, the only one who could turn "sweet" Jonas into "evil " Jonas would be McKay if he again tries to steal his notebook.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              I'm not even sure I'd see him being this bad. Or only under Jack's bad influence. No forget Jack, the only one who could turn "sweet" Jonas into "evil " Jonas would be McKay if he again tries to steal his notebook.

BUMP!
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Evil McKay, stealing Jonas' notebook. Shame of it. Come on ladies let's get the lemons out!

Please note I am a McKay fan though LOL

Comment

Corins posted on his forum, so I'm allowing more questions to be submitted

Comment

Okay, I need to clear this up, the evil clone doesn't have a french accent...it is in my head that he does

S.G.C EJoC: Soon there will be enough evil clones to take over the world!

S.G.C JoC: You really don't give up do you?

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        I think that is a bad idea. With their two brains their plot for world domination could easily become a reality. *shudder* Scary thought...although they would look hot doing it.
                        True...and then no one's toes would be safe!

For those who don't know, uh, AQOEDC has a fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                          Corins posted on his forum, so I'm allowing more questions to be submitted
                          Coolness!

Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

In this case I'll respond to you Admiral with...Good evening mate.

Wow! Corin has actually posted on here...too cool...when did he post???

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                              In this case I'll respond to you Admiral with...Good evening mate.

That works!

And what's up for a Friday night with Jonas? Besides, Jonas, I mean. *ducks from paddle*

Comment

Well let's see...thunking, adoring, singing, partying, a bit more thunking LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X