No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely off topic but...I have decided that I should never, ever be allowed to use white out again. I just spilled it all over my desk and myself. Did you know that white out does NOT come out of clothing...ever. The fact that I already know that it does not come out of clothing is further proof that I should never, ever be allowed to use white again. I just had to share that with someone. Thanks. Rant over.

AnyaJoc: Boy, I am glad that is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Fleece jackets are nice too

Loved the happy fic too smurf I want an update on this one too
      Fleece jackets are very nice, not sure about the hat.

I'm hoping the turnaround on the happy one is a bit faster, not really done chapters before.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Completely off topic but...I have decided that I should never, ever be allowed to use white out again. I just spilled it all over my desk and myself. Did you know that white out does NOT come out of clothing...ever. The fact that I already know that it does not come out of clothing is further proof that I should never, ever be allowed to use white again. I just had to share that with someone. Thanks. Rant over.
        http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...sceen/su19.jpg
        Anya, are you aware that you can now get white out in "dry" form? Its the best thing since sliced bread. I know because when I used to use white out somehow my fingers always ended up all white (I'm not sure how.) You should get some, so you can save on your clothing bills.

SLB your so helpful...our maybe annoying is a better word.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
          Anya, are you aware that you can now get white out in "dry" form? Its the best thing since sliced bread. I know because when I used to use white out somehow my fingers always ended up all white (I'm not sure how.) You should get some, so you can save on your clothing bills.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...therguys10.jpg
          SLB your so helpful...our maybe annoying a better word.
          Unfortunately I don't get to decide what kind of supplies are bought her at work
          although...I will probably suggest it.

AnyaJoc: She could probably make a mess with that too.
          Anya: *Elbows Jonas in stomach and gives him dirty look*
          AnyaJoc: Oopfth! Well you could!

Comment

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...sceen/su19.jpg

Poor Anya !

Hands Anya some powerful naquadria enhanced white remover designed by the one and only Sam Carter. Nothing resists to it. Make good use of the stuff.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              Poor Anya !

Hands Anya some powerful naquadria enhanced white remover designed by the one and only Sam Carter. Nothing resists to it. Make good use of the stuff.

Thanks is miracle stuff Lys! Thanks! Sam is the best!

Comment

Well, I hate to say it but it is time for me to go home. It has been a very fun day! l will see ya all tomorrow! Hugs!

Comment

Bye Anya! Have a good evening!

Comment

Well, I hate to say it but it is time for me to go home. It has been a very fun day! l will see ya all tomorrow! Hugs!

Have a nice trip home Anya. Time for me to go to bed. See you all later.
                    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Goodnight Lys!

Comment

Night Anya and Lys!

Sorry SLB, I have to shoot for a bit as well. Maybe I'll see ya later.

Where's Admiral?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          Night Anya and Lys!

Where's Admiral?

She is tied up under her desk...er um...I mean at work. Last post! Night!!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Night Anya and Lys!

Where's Admiral?

Bye Smurf. See ya!

Comment

Have a great trip, Lys!

Comment

And Happy Belated B-day, Lys!

Comment

Working...
                                X