Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Nice to see you out of lurk mode...you should do that more often. We don't bite.

Hey the Jonas evil clone...was not my idea. Remind me to have a chat with SGC when he gets back about that. I agree evil, french accent and Jonas just don't go in the same sentence.

I know you don't bite. It's only that I'm not great as a thunker. I'm rather pathetic.
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      I know you don't bite. It's only that I'm not great as a thunker. I'm rather pathetic.
      Not to worry. They don't seem to mind pathetic thunkers on this thread. See I'm still posting.

So true!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

You are not pathetic. I am just a big dork that is obsessed with Jonas. I hope you will join us more otherwise continue to lurk...we don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
          Not to worry. They don't seem to mind pathetic thunkers on this thread. See I'm still posting.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ghtwalkers.jpg
          So true!
          Yeah! See! Just kidding! Your not pathetic either. If anyone's pathetic its me...I spend so much time here its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x215F0112.jpg
            Sam, just what do you think Admiral is doing in that other room. There are sure a lot of stange noices coming from in there!

Still setting up the new computer...download, upload, reboot...OY!!!!

That's why I keep disappearing.

Hey, Admiral...where'd ya go?

AQO: Ssshhh...they think I'm working.

Well, one of us is anyway.

Comment

Yeah! See! Just kidding! Your not pathetic either. If anyone's pathetic its me...I spend so much time here its pathetic.

No, no, no ! It's never pathetic to be spending time with our favourite Kelownan !

I'll try to spend more time with you here. It's a good place. Will you accept me even if I don't thunk ? See, it's only that I've always seen Jonas as the ideal little brother. So thunking isn't on my mind.

Comment

Happy (belated) Birthday, Lys!

Comment

Hi, nice new pics. Happy belated b-day to Lys.

P.S. My b-day was in October.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hey the Jonas evil clone...was not my idea. Remind me to have a chat with SGC when he gets back about that. I agree evil, french accent and Jonas just don't go in the same sentence.
                    Evil with a French accent? Makes a change from evil with a posh English accent.

Sorry, Lys.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      No, no, no ! It's never pathetic to be spending time with our favourite Kelownan !

I'll try to spend more time with you here. It's a good place. Will you accept me even if I don't thunk ? See, it's only that I've always seen Jonas as the ideal little brother. So thunking isn't on my mind.
                      Of course we will! This is a place for fans of Jonas not just thunkers. Most of us I think, anyways are thunkers so we are a little crazy as you know but we still have conversations about what a great character he was and his relationships with Sam and T. We love that stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                        Evil with a French accent? Makes a change from evil with a posh English accent.

Sorry, Lys.
                        *Zats smurf*

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

I totally get that. There's a guy at work who people think is hot, but I've been working with his brother for 3 years before he turned up so I just can't think of him as anything other than the little brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            *Zats smurf*

LOL!!! You earned that one Smurf! Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Of course we will! This is a place for fans of Jonas not just thunkers. Most of us I think, anyways are thunkers so we are a little crazy as you know but we still have conversations about what a great character he was and his relationships with Sam and T. We love that stuff too.

Yeah, I know how crazy thunkers can be. Two of my best friends are Jack and Shep thunkers ! Anyway, I don't fit in many categories. Not a shipper, not a thunker.
                              Wait ! Yes, Absolute Jonas and Sam fan ! I'm craving for friendship scenes between those two. What would I give to see more of their friendship now. I think I'm in need of some serious season 6 watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                *Zats smurf*
                                Ow!
                                Somebody help!

Thanks people [/sarcasm]

Pfft evil Jonas, what sort of deranged mind would come up with something like that... oh... wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X