Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work, SGC!

I'll be MIA for a bit...but I'll be back!

Comment

I am back. What did I miss...other than the evil clone persuing world domination?

Comment

Actually the clone seems to be behaving himself. I think the regular Jonas clone has locked him in the cupboard. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
          Actually the clone seems to be behaving himself. I think the regular Jonas clone has locked him in the cupboard. LOL.

LOL! That is probably a good place for him but he is very smart and resourceful...he won't be in there for long.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's thinking, "Okay, if I look like I'm really, really nice or possibly get myself wet then the thunk girls might come and get me out."

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's thinking, "Okay, if I look like I'm really, really nice or possibly get myself wet then the thunk girls might come and get me out."

ROFL! Good plan but I'm not letting him out! Uh uh...no way. I don't care how gorgeous he is.

Comment

Teal'c: Jonas Quinn, what are you doing in here while the evil clone rages upon the surface...

Evil Jonas clone thinking "Okay if I can convince Teal'c that I am the nice Jonas then I can definitely convince the thunker girls"

Edit: From the pic above with Teal'c in.

Comment

Comment

Teal'c: Jonas Quinn, what are you doing in here while the evil clone rages upon the surface...

Evil Jonas clone thinking "Okay if I can convince Teal'c that I am the nice Jonas then I can definitely convince the thunker girls"

Edit: From the pic above with Teal'c in.

Maybe they are both evil clones...hence...why they are both in the cage.

Comment

Comment

Comment

No we must stand guard of him and not let anyone in.

Comment

Comment

Oy! Now Jack in here too!

Comment

Working...
                                X