Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Weekend was good...did stuff around the house then went to the dog park yesterday with the boys. Thankfully, it was dry for a change. Raining like crazy today, though.

Sounds like a nice weekend. I loved going to the dog park in LA when my sister lived there. She had two dogs and we would take them as often as we could. Or to the dog beach. We don't have those here, unfortunatly. You have been getting alot of rain this year out there, haven't you? Kind of weird weather this year everywhere I think.

Comment

Go, janna! Enjoy for all of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Sounds like a nice weekend. I loved going to the dog park in LA when my sister lived there. She had two dogs and we would take them as often as we could. Or to the dog beach. We don't have those here, unfortunatly. You have been getting alot of rain this year out there, haven't you? Kind of weird weather this year everywhere I think.
        Not really more rain than normal, but it seems to have been on the weekends pretty steadily throughout the season.

It was so funny at the dog park. Our hound/rottweiller mix is basically lazy and not much for wrestling/playing with other dogs if there's too much energy involved. So, again, we had a young dog decide he likes our big guy and kept trying to get him to play. He just sits there while the younger dog bounces around and jumps on him then finally growls to get the dog to back off. This dog kept coming back though. Even funnier is our lab mix is trying to get this other dog to play with him, and they did a bit, but the other dog wasn't as interested in the lab as he was the hound.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                      oooooh! I'll be back in half hour.......it's back on!
                      ooops! I was wrong.....it's 1930 it's on not 1900. I'm so silly!
                      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                      The Strongest Will Survive!
                      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                        ooops! I was wrong.....it's 1930 it's on not 1900. I'm so silly!

You don't seem silly to me.

Comment

You don't seem silly to me.
                          Awwww, thanks
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Not really more rain than normal, but it seems to have been on the weekends pretty steadily throughout the season.

It was so funny at the dog park. Our hound/rottweiller mix is basically lazy and not much for wrestling/playing with other dogs if there's too much energy involved. So, again, we had a young dog decide he likes our big guy and kept trying to get him to play. He just sits there while the younger dog bounces around and jumps on him then finally growls to get the dog to back off. This dog kept coming back though. Even funnier is our lab mix is trying to get this other dog to play with him, and they did a bit, but the other dog wasn't as interested in the lab as he was the hound.
                            That is sooo cute. One of my sister's dog's never played either he just walked around the fence and marked his territory every few feet and then tried to start fights with the other dogs when the came and tried to play with him. Pretty funny.

Comment

(((Admiral)))

Well this is the best I could do with this pic w/o completely washing the color out. What do ya think??

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                (((Admiral)))

Well this is the best I could do with this pic w/o completely washing the color out. What do ya think??

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...osis/me56a.jpg
                                Not bad, though you might want to sharpen it a little.

Sharpen? *gulp* Sounds painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X