Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    I agree with both of you. I love writing Jonas, I've even given him a pretty Ancient girlfriend in my series. Didn't like him with Kianna. She really looked like she could be his sister.
    Thats true. They had the same hair style too. If you write any Jonas fics, send them to me. And I think he looked better with shorter hair.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      I'm sick but fine other than that. It is a really good thing I can type fast because I can't talk. I have a terrible sore throat and no voice. Anyways, Jonas thunking tends to make me forget all about it for some reason. I have not had a chance to read your latest chapter but I will probably get to it tonight.

Coolies! I'm on spring break, so hopefully I'll be able to put out at least another chapter, I'm hoping on two, but I do have tons of homework to do too. Blah, can't wait until all my pointless classes are over! Anyway, I hope you feel better, I always love the Halls cough drops. They tend to make my throat feel much better after I've eaten a bag or two.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Fallout - Another homage, but Jonas is a lean, mean tok'ra making machine. Wow, what a kisser.

Kelownan fashion has definately moved on...

*squeals* THat episode is on TV in 2 days & I haven't seen it yet (I don't mind spoilers by the way) someone said something about him being a good kisser! Should I bring a box of tissues?
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          My apologies to Buc..

Actually, as much as I dislike Daniel, I didn't mind him with Jonas. They were fun together, playing off each other. Of course, Jonas was great with just about everybody in the cast when they had scenes - he made them better, more interesting, and more fun. The scenes with Jonas and Daniel in Full Circle and Homecomings were the first time since mid-S4 that I actually *liked* Daniel.

Of course, then he stayed and Jonas got sent off into oblivion, which ticked me off all over again. <grrrrrrrrrrr!!>

But don't take that to mean you can post a bunch of *his* pictures here. Ugh!!! (Hey, gotta keep up my image!) <g>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
            Forsaken - Jonas is a man with plan. Lots of cute moments, and it's nice to see Jack really trusting him.
            Love Jack's reaction to "I’ve always been suspicious of a girl who kisses on the first date." and Jonas' "What?" reply.

I loved this moment too, but it makes sense when you consider that Jack has a year-2002 (or so) mentality, where Jonas' probably still has some of his 1940-ish morals. In the 1940's, girls *didn't* kiss on the first date! Jack definitely looked like he'd forgotten that for a bit.

It's actually quite a compliment to Jonas that he was able to adapt to our world, with so many technical advances compared to theirs, so quickly. He didn't blink twice at a computer, even if he *was* pretty enthralled with the weather channel. <g>
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Bump To Page1
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Welcome to all the new Jonas Thunkers who have appeared in my absences!

Comment

Comment

Hi, I really need new Jonas caps.

It's that way.

No wait it is that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Feel free to snurch Rose I pretty sure that Admiral and Anya don't mind, thats how I got most of mine.

Comment

I'm home, but I won't be in the office today. I only have time to say hi then I need to find my house. It's somewhere under the piles of dishes and papers.

Congrats to all the milestones and welcome to all the newbies!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          I'm home, but I won't be in the office today. I only have time to say hi then I need to find my house. It's somewhere under the piles of dishes and papers.

Congrats to all the milestones and welcome to all the newbies!
                          Hey Admiral! Nice to have you back! I hope your trip was alot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            It's that way.
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/3965bcba.jpg
                            No wait it is that way.
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/c6ecb05c.jpg
                            Originally posted by S.G.C
                            Feel free to snurch Rose I pretty sure that Admiral and Anya don't mind, thats how I got most of mine.
                            Nope, don't mind at all. Please feel free to help yourself to any of my pics. I also know Admiral does not have a problem with anyone snurching her pics.

Comment

*sings* All by myself...don't wanna be...all by myself.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X