No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout - Another homage, but Jonas is a lean, mean tok'ra making machine. Wow, what a kisser.

Kelownan fashion has definately moved on...

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      Homecoming - Poor Jonas, having to go back to that planet of annoying idiots. Last hint about Jonas' unusual genetics (why, oh why didn't they follow it up?).
      Not ancient? Doubtful.

I actually do not like to watch this episode. It is a great episode but it depresses me...

Comment

Fallout - Another homage, but Jonas is a lean, mean tok'ra making machine. Wow, what a kisser.

I agree...I like most of the wardrobe in this episode...

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          well must get to bed! Night!

Goodnight Janna!

On that note...I have to get going too. It has been a fun day! See you all tomorrow!

Comment

See ya, Janna and Anya.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Jonas is a LOT of fun to write! Unfortunately I have this dismaying tendency to put him through hell rather than allow the poor bugger to have any fun. But then, I did do those lit challenges over on the old SCIFI board, so I did get to do Light & Fluffy Jonas stuff.

Jonas is one of my favorite characters on the show and as infuriated as I am by TPTB snubbing the character and not giving him any real development, at least that means that he's more open to interpretation. And yeah, I know that's a weak and obvious rationalization, but oh well.
              I agree Shadow. Jonas is sooo much fun to write. I want to see Corin come back to SG-1 in Season 10 and bring Jonas with him. YAY!!!!!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Goodnight Smurf! Happy thunking!

Comment

Since I skipped the SG-1 free Disclosure here's some best of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                    I agree Shadow. Jonas is sooo much fun to write. I want to see Corin come back to SG-1 in Season 10 and bring Jonas with him. YAY!!!!!
                    Welcome to the thread!

I agree. I guess that because we only just scratched the surface of the character he's much more flexible to write for.

Comment

Yeah, I still keep hoping that he'll come back. *sigh* Wishful thinking though.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well it's goodnight from me, and as Anya said, Happy thunking!

Comment

Goodnight Smurf. Thanks for all the great pictures today!

Comment

Night to those who must sleep now. Sweet dreams of Jonas to you.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I always found it funny how a world that is moving from industrilization into a modern era has so many fashion choices. That or Jonas was making really good money and was able to be in the latest styles.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                                I agree with both of you. I love writing Jonas, I've even given him a pretty Ancient girlfriend in my series. Didn't like him with Kianna. She really looked like she could be his sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X