No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right I know that tiggerific comes onto this thread, so I need to put this message up.

Tigger-your private message space is full up, this is the message I was sending:

She's there. She's talking to Beckett about Asyra and notices that he's injured his shoulder-the flinch-she asks if he has sorted himself out but he goes on about patients coming first. Dr Weir tells the nurse to take over in the infirmary and tells Dr Beckett that he's to sort himself out. She doesn't want her lead surgeon to be hurt.

Meanwhile Sheppard and Ronon are interrogating the Wraith. Sheppard constantly refers to him as Peter and the Wraith ignores him. Ronon threatens to kill him but Sheppard says no, Grodin was too nice a guy too be killed this way, the least they could do is try the antiserum again.

Sheppard tries to call Dr Beckett but he's having his shoulder bandaged up. Weir responds instead and asks if he would like to try the antiserum. Dr Beckett isn't too sure and decides to do a blood test first. If it is Grodin he'll do it.

The test comes back positive and the process goes ahead...leading to what i said before...

Blimey, I'd better remember all of this...

Eirual.

Please could you make some space, and I hope you read this message.

Thanks.

Sorry about that everybody, carry on with the Jonas thunking please.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Sunday Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Umm...didn't you bump me earlier today?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Sunday bumpage.

Cap request:
          Does anyone have Drop Zone or Operation Dumbo Drop?
          I want to add those two to my rotating sig thingy, but I can't find a pic of the skydiving formation, and one of Corin on the elephant which shows the whole elephant.

Muchos gracias.
          Hey there Smurf,
          Stopped in for a Sunday thunk and saw your post. This is what I have for either movie. It is not much but help yourself.

Drop Zone

Operation Dumbo Drop

Comment

I just had to post in here cause I just adore both Jonas and Corin!
            Me and him (Corin) also share the same birthday! the 5th of November! WWOOOHOO
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel

Welcome to the thread Telpethoniel! Please come back and visit us again!!

Comment

Yeah welcome to the Quinner's LOL.

Eirual.
                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I have a feeling it is going to be very quiet day on this thread. I am checking from home today since I am actually feeling worse than I did on Friday.

Comment

Quiet! With me around? I may be mucking about with a Mckay music vid here (From on the McKay thunk thread) but I'm still around. Hope you feel better mate.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                      Quiet! With me around? I may be mucking about with a Mckay music vid here (From on the McKay thunk thread) but I'm still around. Hope you feel better mate.

Thank you. I am trying to take it easy today. Actually I took it easy all weekend. I did not get out of my PJs the whole weekend except to shower and put them back on. I will probably stop back in from time to time today. Lets try to keep this thread alive today.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 13 March 2006, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Comment

Hey everyone! Just sticking my head in, will be back in a moment.

Anya, Jonas has got you a hot drink.

Comment

Hello everyone, popping in again with a little something to look at:

This is what Eirual and Nerrad look like.

I wonder what Jonas would think LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                Welcome to this silly little world, telpethoniel!

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Hey there Smurf,
                                Stopped in for a Sunday thunk and saw your post. This is what I have for either movie. It is not much but help yourself.

Drop Zone
                                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ropzone1-1.jpg
                                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ropzone1-2.jpg

Operation Dumbo Drop
                                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ODumbodrop.jpg
                                Thanks Anya.
                                Tiggerific is going to have a look in her stuff for me, but I'll snurch these as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X