No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this while looking at imdb about Nice Guys. If it's old news, sorry. If new then

USA 24 March 2006 (Phoenix Film Festival)

So hopefully after the film festival maybe it'll be released to the general public.

Comment

Hey guys, I made a thread for your clones to comune, check it out
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25479
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey everyone

Comment

Comment

Good morning everyone, the sun isn't exactly shining or anything like that but it still is a great day for Jonas thunking...

Eirual.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

It sure is

Comment

Yay!!! It's banana time...that'll help him feel better after being hit by a Goa'uld blaster in 'Homecoming'.

Ouch!

Eirual.
                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Now that's a good image for a computer background...excuse me one second (Chases Nerrad around the common room because he's tickled me)...right...so what is the weather like where you are?

Sorry back on topic, I've recently seen images of the Jonas/McKay relationship...what is that about??? LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

And where would these images be??

Comment

I think there is a specific thread thats devoted to McKay/Jonas but I don't really know. I saw the images of McKay and Jonas together on the McKay thread (I think).

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Comment

(Walks in, sits down at her computer desk and kicks a book across the room)

Hey guys I need a lot of thunking here, just had an awful day at college so I need a high does of Jonas. Has anybody got any recommendations???

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

We have...

Wet Jonas

Bananna Eating Jonas

A$$ets

Comment

Working...
                                X