Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    Killer Bud, or maybe just a non-Jonas day. (If no-one minds.)

Sadly the view is a bit too well covered.

Post away Smurf!

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
      I just love this one! (How's it goin' peeps?)
      http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...gatesg1hu9.jpg

Hey Off-world. Nice to see you. Nothing new. Same stuff, different day.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Hey, off-world! That's a great pic! We're gettin' ready for the road trip over here, what's up with you?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap12.jpg
        Cam's gone off to one of the other babes, Daniel's just finished being pacified, we're just about ready.
        Hmmm. Sounds like it is going to be an interesting trip. Can't wait for all the details when you get back. You are taking Jonas and Jack on this trip only, right?

Comment

AQOJoC: Will there be a kitchenette in our room while we're away?
          AQO: No.

AQOJoC: What about snacks?
          AQO: Don't worry...I'll take care of those.

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm back (Oh no).

I kinda looked like Jonas when I got in from college this after noon, my hair was totally soaked. It was my own fault anyway-I walked it home.

Great images so far.

Eirual.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Hmmm. Sounds like it is going to be an interesting trip. Can't wait for all the details when you get back. You are taking Jonas and Jack on this trip only, right?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cle/fc1-2b.jpg
              Yep. Cam is staying with Kas. Shep is staying with Annie. Daniel and Paul will be watching after Ray. And Sam and Teal'c...hmm...not sure what they'll be doing, but they're not my responsibility.

Major D has plans for them...trust me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                Hello everybody, I'm back (Oh no).

I kinda looked like Jonas when I got in from college this after noon, my hair was totally soaked. It was my own fault anyway-I walked it home.

Great images so far.

Eirual.
                Hi there Eirual! I could send my Jonas clone over to dry you off if you like. He wants to return the favor from the other day.

Comment

I've been sick these past few days, that's why I've been absent more than usual. I'm feeling better, but not 100% yet. But I'm workin' on it!

AQO, hope your trip goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                    I've been sick these past few days, that's why I've been absent more than usual. I'm feeling better, but not 100% yet. But I'm workin' on it!
                    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...smouthgear.jpg

AQO, hope your trip goes well.

Thanks!

Glad to see your up to thunking...even if it's a reserved thunk.

Comment

Thanks but Nerrad wouldn't be too thrilled, he isn't my guy or anything but I think he'd be a wee bit jealous. LOL. Either that or he'd tell everyone at college.

I'll just imagine it instead. (Starts to imagine it) *Double thunk*

Eirual.
                      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Yep. Cam is staying with Kas. Shep is staying with Annie. Daniel and Paul will be watching after Ray. And Sam and Teal'c...hmm...not sure what they'll be doing, but they're not my responsibility.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap19.jpg
                          Major D has plans for them...trust me on that.
                          You should put Evil Daniel and Teal'c incharge of Ray and let Sam and Major D do their "thing". That way everyone is occupied and Ray has no chance of getting out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            You should put Evil Daniel and Teal'c incharge of Ray and let Sam and Major D do their "thing". That way everyone is occupied and Ray has no chance of getting out of control.

Good thinking, Kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                              Thanks but Nerrad wouldn't be too thrilled, he isn't my guy or anything but I think he'd be a wee bit jealous. LOL. Either that or he'd tell everyone at college.

I'll just imagine it instead. (Starts to imagine it) *Double thunk*

Eirual.
                              You obviously didn't tell him about the other day...helping Jonas dry off then.

AnyaJoc: Don't worry...I can be very discreet. Let me know if you change your mind.

Comment

You know, if we could get one of those self-cloaks like Nirrti had...

That could be very, very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X