No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets keep Jonas because I LOVE JONAS!!! I was just requesting a bit of attention for a lonely thread and the thread got it. Now what is your fave Jonas episode? You know what mine is because i won't shut up about it.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      I know...big reason why I haven't done it.

Could do something like Mala's World in the Off-Topic Chatter, but I don't want to take the little traffic from the threads that they get already...know what I mean?
      I know what you are saying. It's a hard call. It would be nice not to have to jump from thread to thread but still.

Comment

I thought there already was a minor character thunk/appreciation thread.

Someone needs to remind TPTB that Jonas wasn't a minor character. Humph!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
          Lets keep Jonas because I LOVE JONAS!!! I was just requesting a bit of attention for a lonely thread and the thread got it. Now what is your fave Jonas episode? You know what mine is because i won't shut up about it.

Eirual.
          It is really hard for me to pick just one episode...I would have to say Memento but for perfectly superficial reasons...

Comment

Comment

There is a secondary character thread, but it gets less attention than Teal'c's.

Each of the guys is special and we don't want to start in fighting.

I know we do multi-thunks with Jonas involved in the pics. Guess that's what we can do elsewhere...use the same pics for more than one thread like we do with Teal'c.

Comment

Thinking out loud some more.

Secondary character thread would be good for Beckett...sorry, but 'tis true. Wouldn't work for Jonas or Teal'c.

Who else would work on that thread other than Goa'ulds and Tok'ra?

Comment

Comment

Secondary character thread would be good for Beckett...sorry, but 'tis true. Wouldn't work for Jonas or Teal'c.

Hmmm. Must think on this. I have to get going for the day but I will think about it and hopefully I can help with some ideas to offer.

See ya all tomorrow! Happy thunking!

Comment

Probably one-off characters. The recurring ones might be difficult the way the writers keep killing them off.

Comment

Later, Anya!

Thanks, smurf...that makes sense.

Oh...here it comes...

What?

Comment

Time to be heading out with Mr. GQ. (Gorgeous Quinn)

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            It is really hard for me to pick just one episode...I would have to say Memento but for perfectly superficial reasons...

I see what you mean!

My fave Jonas episode is Metamorphesis. I LOVE THAT EP!
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Morning everyone, yeah I'll agree those episodes are good but I'll stick with 'Descent'...wet Jonas...hehehe.

Eirual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I don't think I can pick one episode.

I love Nightwalkers for the fun and the team, but Frozen is where I think I fell for the character. Then there's Shadowplay where I think the acting is just brilliant (although the script no so), and Prophecy which is probably the best Jonas episode.

Of course there's Memento, Redemption Part2 and Descent for entirely superficial reasons.

Last edited by smurf; 08 March 2006, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X