Clear All

Comment

Comment

Thunking all by myself...

Comment

Were did everyone go???

Comment

Hi Anya!

Sorry, had to get to my official place of thunking... working, I mean work.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Hi Anya!

Sorry, had to get to my official place of thunking... working, I mean work.

Ah, I see. Nice to have you back. I am off to lunch but will return shortly.
              See ya soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Ah, I see. Nice to have you back. I am off to lunch but will return shortly.
                See ya soon...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nasredemp2.jpg
                I'll amuse myself for a bit then.

Comment

Computer crashed...now on backup...need to completely reformat the frelling harddrive...told boss to order me a new computer.

So, how's things over here?

Comment

lunch bump...

We need to get luggage tags...be back soon.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be one of those days where we're like ships passing in the night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                          Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be one of those days where we're like ships passing in the night.

LOL! You are sooo right. It is one of those kind of days. I was kind of wondering what happened to Admiral.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Eirual here on yet again another new thread for me.

I love Jonas, along with most of the other guys in Stargate, but Jonas affected me in a special way because I recognised the actor Corin Nemec from a film that I saw when I was a wee bit younger.

I remembered him from 'The Stand' and I am sure as anything glad that he is a total opposite to the character in that.

Do you remember in 'Descent' where he had to stay underwater for such a long time? I thought that was really cool. Some good moments for him in that episode.

Right I have to go, plenty of threads awaiting.

Eirual.

Miss ya Jonas.
                                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Working...
                                X