• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, any idea what size boot he wears?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      LOL! Riiight...his watch...so obvious.
      Well, it is kinda shiny and standing out.

Comment

Comment

This one has an almost CSI feel to it.

Guh...that upper lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            This one has an almost CSI feel to it.

Guh...that upper lip.

It does...especially with the color change you made. I think Smurf will really like that one.

Comment

It does...especially with the color change you made. I think Smurf will really like that one.
              Good.

Back to GQ...skipped these before.

Comment

Howdy, janna!

Comment

Right, this is what I looked like at the meet and greet. This picture was taken at the party afterwards.

I only got this picture because Rainbow saw and asked me. I didn't ask. True!

Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Nice pic, janna! But it's a touch too big, hun.

Comment

Comment

I can't get it any smaller

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                          I can't get it any smaller
                          Good enough then...thanks!

So, now, for a meet and greet, does one have to dress up?

Comment

So, any idea what size boot he wears?

No idea...but here is a quote straight out the Gatecon 2003 transcript in regards to the Beer for my Horses video

Interviewer:How many takes did it take for you to do the video in those shoes?

Corin: "That was actually - oh maybe I shouldn’t talk about that. No actually they found a pair of high heels that fit me, but I don’t have very big feet anyway. Which means nothing! Absolutely nothing!

But, the high heels they got fit, so. But I gotta say Kudos to you women. Because those things... that is ridiculous! Why would you put yourself through that? It looks great, but I don’t know why."

Comment

No idea...but here is a quote straight out the Gatecon 2003 transcript in regards to the Beer for my Horses video

Interviewer:How many takes did it take for you to do the video in those shoes?

Corin: "That was actually - oh maybe I shouldn’t talk about that. No actually they found a pair of high heels that fit me, but I don’t have very big feet anyway. Which means nothing! Absolutely nothing!

But, the high heels they got fit, so. But I gotta say Kudos to you women. Because those things... that is ridiculous! Why would you put yourself through that? It looks great, but I don’t know why."

Great research, Anya! Kudos to you!

I'd say that he's probably a 9 or 10 women's then, so that translates to what in men's?

Comment

Good enough then...thanks!

So, now, for a meet and greet, does one have to dress up?
                                No, well unless you want to. If there isn't a dress rule, then people just dress how they like.

I personally like to dress up in party clothes. The first big convention I went to I wore a ball gown. I think I posted the picture of me sitting on Corin's knee in that dress?.....well as I was saying some people go in jeans and t-shirt. But personally I couldn't.

I'd like to make a good first impression. Well think about it....if you were going to see for instance one of your favourite actors, would you want to meet them looking like you've just put anything on?.....it's a break from the norm and that's the way I like it.

Sorry, if I babbled abit.

Comment

Working...
                                X