Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      I don't know... but I think I am going to get Jonas a pair.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/Cure1-10.jpg

I found out...Sam had a date with Synthetic Boy...ONTLLs is in such denial...thinks he was kidnapped to our place then escaped.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap58.jpg
        I found out...Sam had a date with Synthetic Boy...ONTLLs is in such denial...thinks he was kidnapped to our place then escaped.
        Oh the drama...she is denial about the beard too...she does denial well. (just teasing)

AnyaJoc: I think you better go check this out.

Comment

I'm ok, i've been having computer problems and i've just come back from a stargate atlantis convention.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              I'm ok, i've been having computer problems and i've just come back from a stargate atlantis convention.
              Was that the big one with Joe over the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Was that the big one with Joe over the weekend?
                Yep

Comment

Hey, gals! I wouldn't mind hearing a story or two from janna...anyone mind?

Comment

Oooh, how was that?? Did you have fun? Who was there?? I would love to hear about it too.

Comment

Oooh, how was that?? Did you have fun? Who was there?? I would love to hear about it too.

Joe (sheppard), Rainbow (ford), Jason (Ronon), Craig (Peter Grodin) and Ellie (Lindsay Novak).

Comment

Joe (sheppard), Rainbow (ford), Jason (Ronon), Craig (Peter Grodin) and Ellie (Lindsay Novak).
                        How cool...some of the hotties. Can we get a story?? Did you meet anyone or get autographs?

Comment

nudge...

Comment

Hi ONTLLS!! What brings to this neck of the woods...I know its not Jonas.

Comment

Originally Posted by Admiral Q O
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap58.jpg
                              Oh the drama...she is denial about the beard too...she does denial well. (just teasing)
                              http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...onasprom6a.png
                              AnyaJoc: I think you better go check this out.

I AM Not in Denial!! He came back Damaged!! REPEAT Damaged!! and who has the CARTER Clone.. Admiral.. so its Admirals Fault..

Okay getting shivers now.. Back to the RDA Thread!!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                I AM Not in Denial!! He came back Damaged!! REPEAT Damaged!! and who has the CARTER Clone.. Admiral.. so its Admirals Fault..

Okay getting shivers now.. Back to the RDA Thread!!

AnyaJaC: Geez...awefully defensive isn't she?
                                Anya: Yep...she is when it comes to Rourke.
                                AnyaJoC: Who's this Rourke guy?
                                Anya: The guy that looks like Jack and would be cute except for the crazy hair and beard.
                                AnyaJoC: Oh...that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X