Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

One last post before I go to bed...

Ahh, Sweet dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              I loooove him in his civies...I wonder if he picked them out by himself or if someone helped him?? He looks darn (not the word I wanted to use) fine! I notice his entire civilian wardrobe if black and brown. Maybe he was trying to blend in a little too much. Oh well, he looks great doing it.

I wonder if he ever got payed for his work at the SGC. Or they just gave him room and board as payment for working. Though with all the civilian clothing, it looks like he got something.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                I wonder if he ever got payed for his work at the SGC. Or they just gave him room and board as payment for working. Though with all the civilian clothing, it looks like he got something.
                I wondered that too. The civilian clothing that he had was very nice and I would have thought that he would have been paid something. I mean... if he had not gone back to Kelowna they would have eventually had to let him make a life for himself off of the base.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  I wondered that too. The civilian clothing that he had was very nice and I would have thought that he would have been paid something. I mean... if he had not gone back to Kelowna they would have eventually had to let him make a life for himself off of the base.
                  I think it would have been neat to have seen Teal'c teach him how to drive a car. Even have both of them become housemates or get an appartment together off base so that they could start to fit into Earth life a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                    I think it would have been neat to have seen Teal'c teach him how to drive a car. Even have both of them become housemates or get an appartment together off base so that they could start to fit into Earth life a bit better.
                    I would have been cool to see that...especially the driving thing. I don't think it would have taken Jonas very long to learn to drive. I know it did not work out real well for Teal'c on his own but it is a little harder for him to fit in than Jonas for the obvious reasons. They would have made good housemates or Jonas could have moved in with me. That would have been good too. Ok, I really have to go to bed now or I am going to fall asleep at the computer. Happy thunking...see ya tomorrow.

Comment

Awe, but Anya you have to stay up and keep talking to me! Just Kidding! lol, have fun with your Jonas Clone. Hehe!

Comment

Good morning everyone!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X