Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    I've learned through extensive experimentation that the B&W approach can resolve the darkness issue in most circumstances.

I will have to keep that in mind. I can only do that on my editor at home. I may have to try it on the original. It might be clearer.

Comment

I've learned through extensive experimentation that the B&W approach can resolve the darkness issue in most circumstances.

Riiiiiiight, is that what we're calling it now.

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
        Here, here! I second that motion!

Separate train of thought below.
        Ok, so I have only seen S1 - S6 SG-1 and none of Atlantis (btw - when is a good time for me to start watching Atlantis?) Now, here is my main question - I know Jonas comes back in at least one more episode beyond S6, does he become a long running character on Atlantis? Just yes or no will be ok.

Welcome to the thread! I think everyone else already answered your questions. Sadly, no Jonas on Atlantis. Should have been, but that didn't happen. I recommend watching Atlantis anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Riiiiiiight, is that what we're calling it now.

Only with the clones...if hubby is involved, it's called reach-search.

Just don't ask for details about the reaching part.

Comment

Only with the clones...if hubby is involved, it's called reach-search.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...twalkers10.jpg
            Just don't ask for details about the reaching part.

Let's not go there.

Comment

Fallout in Season 7

No Atlantis eps.

Recommend watching all of Atlantis for context.

And welcome to the thread![/B][/COLOR][/center]
              Thank you for the welcome.

I'm very excited to get completely caught up. S7 & 8 are in the mail to me now and I am not far away (apparently) from starting Atlantis. Yeah.

Thanks again!

Comment

Kinda OT post...but I'll throw it out there.

We have a VHS copy of the original SG-1 ep, Children of the Gods. Anyone interested in it? I have all the DVDs now, so it's going...

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the offer Admiral, but I'm cool. I've got a copy floating around somewhere...

Out of interest, has anyone heard what CN is doing now? I suppose it's pilot season in the states at the mo, any news?

And I still can't find any information about The Citadel.

Comment

Since we have a newbie...

I know...any excuse...

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Yep, and tomorrow it'll be because it's tuesday.

Comment

Yep, and tomorrow it'll be because it's tuesday.

I'm sure I can come up with something more original than that.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Admiral, but I'm cool. I've got a copy floating around somewhere...

Out of interest, has anyone heard what CN is doing now? I suppose it's pilot season in the states at the mo, any news?

And I still can't find any information about The Citadel.
                              I was kind of wondering that too. I haven't heard anything else on the Citadel either. I don't want to miss it if it airs. I am also hoping Parzania will either come somewhere I can go see it or rent it.

Comment

Oh, PIGLET... any news on The Citadel or what CN is currently up to?

Comment

Working...
                                X