No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're gone, too...be safe everyone and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      That was awesome Amanda!! I of course will keep my eyes out for the next one too.

Thank ya, Anya!

Comment

Jonas is getting ready to watch the ball drop!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Comment

Happy New Year!

Thanks Stargatecaps.com

Comment

Happy New Year to all the JonasThunkers!

- Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Okay, where's everybody? Jonas doesn't like being half way down page 2. :-(

He's not happy.

He's also wondering why everybody isn't racing over to the "Top 25 men in Stargate" thread to vote for him. Poor baby . . . .
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Always goes a bit quiet around here on the weekends, gives everyone a chance to prepare for a full week's thunking.

Been mooching around the forum mentioning Jonas in most of my posts so hopefully it'll remind people of how great he is.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                    Always goes a bit quiet around here on the weekends, gives everyone a chance to prepare for a full week's thunking.

Been mooching around the forum mentioning Jonas in most of my posts so hopefully it'll remind people of how great he is.

aww, what a sweet idea!

I'm sure Jonas is proud!
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Congrads on the 700 posts Smurf!

Comment

Hi all! I started a new fanfic today, it's called Passing the Torch! It has a lot of Kyna/Jonas ship in it. I'm also planning on writing a chapter or two that will only be accessable on Helio2.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2733645/1/

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              Congrads on the 700 posts Smurf!

Congrats Smurf on 700 posts and Congrats Amanda on 200 post!

Did everyone have a nice New Year's?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                                Hi all! I started a new fanfic today, it's called Passing the Torch! It has a lot of Kyna/Jonas ship in it. I'm also planning on writing a chapter or two that will only be accessable on Helio2.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2733645/1/

Ooh! You know I will be reading this Amanda!!

Comment

Working...
                                X