Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    Excellent.
    So can we be expecting frame by frame caps of a certain scene?
    Close...I have my clicking finger in training as we speak.

Comment

Hey guys!
      How were the holidays?
      Seemed to involve a lot of eating and sleeping on my side.

Nice elbow pic there, Admiral!
      Hey there Smurf! I had a pretty good holiday...I wasn't feeling particularly festive this year but it wasn't too bad. Like you I ate and slept a lot.

Comment

Excellent.
        So can we be expecting frame by frame caps of a certain scene?
        Yes please!! Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          WHEW!!!

Thanks, smurf. I needed that.

Good news! I got a gift card from MIL for Christmas and just used it to order my very own copy of Mosquito Man. With any luck I'll have new caps of it by the end of next week and I can stop using the ones I snurched from Piglet's website.
          That's great Admiral! Can't wait for caps. Now all ya need is Smallville. We can fix that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            That's great Admiral! Can't wait for caps. Now all ya need is Smallville. We can fix that soon.
            Excellent! And if his ep of CSI:NY repeats and someone tells me ahead of time, I can try to catch that on DVD, too. Right now, I only have it on VHS. He wasn't in it much and he played a schmuck, but darn was he hot!

Comment

Excellent! And if his ep of CSI:NY repeats and someone tells me ahead of time, I can try to catch that on DVD, too. Right now, I only have it on VHS. He wasn't in it much and he played a schmuck, but darn was he hot!

I will keep my eye out for it. Did you know you can type Corin Nemec TV Schedule into Yahoo and it will give you a full month of listings movies and tv shows? Speaking of TV shows...did anyone catch the Changeling last night on Scifi? That is a great episode except there is not enough Jonas in it. I love that scene in the beginning where he has the sleeveless t-shirt on.*drools* He has a great body...nice arms. Mmmh...*drifts off into Non PG fantasy...again*
              Last edited by Anyagate1; 27 December 2005, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I will keep my eye out for it. Did you know you can type Corin Nemec TV Schedule into Yahoo and it will give you a full month of listings movies and tv shows? Speaking of TV shows...did anyone catch the Changeling last night on Scifi? That is a great episode except there is not enough Jonas in it. I love that scene in the beginning where he has the sleeveless t-shirt on.*drools* He has a great body...nice arms. Mmmh...*drifts off into Non PG fantasy...again*
                I saw it was on, but hubs hates the ep, so we ended up watching Law and Order. At least I hadn't seen that ep a gazillion times yet. Seems to be everywhere...that show.

Anyway...since you mentioned it...I brought that DVD in this morning. The goal is to cap Changeling on Friday...I can't wait any longer...want to see what I can do with that first dark scene in the bunk room.

Comment

Second that!

Something in the CSI lighting that makes him soo much hotter than anything else I've seen him in.

Comment

Second that!

Something in the CSI lighting that makes him soo much hotter than anything else I've seen him in.

Comment

Hey there Smurf! I had a pretty good holiday...I wasn't feeling particularly festive this year but it wasn't too bad. Like you I ate and slept a lot.

I wasn't feeling particularly festive either. I think it's the lack of snow.

I noticed the other day that some of the trees still had (brown) leaves attached. It's going to be spring soon, and I haven't got out of autumn yet!

Comment

I saw it was on, but hubs hates the ep, so we ended up watching Law and Order. At least I hadn't seen that ep a gazillion times yet. Seems to be everywhere...that show.

Anyway...since you mentioned it...I brought that DVD in this morning. The goal is to cap Changeling on Friday...I can't wait any longer...want to see what I can do with that first dark scene in the bunk room.
                        Cool!!! I can't wait I looove the scene. You might we able to catch Corin tattoo also in the bathroom scene. You get a glimpse of it when he closes the door. I am sure Ivy will be happy to see new fireman Jack pics too. (Off topic, I know. )

Comment

I know. He's so purdy.

***goes off to hunt out more CSI caps***

Comment

I wasn't feeling particularly festive either. I think it's the lack of snow.

I noticed the other day that some of the trees still had (brown) leaves attached. It's going to be spring soon, and I haven't got out of autumn yet!

I hear you on the leaves. Ours have yet to finish falling, but the rains have started, so I doubt I'll be able to rake them up. Oh well...they make good fertilizer, I suppose.

Comment

I know. He's so purdy.

Now, that's what I call good thunking...I mean thinking.

Comment

I know. He's so purdy.

Yes he is very purdy. I haven't seen this whole episode. I of course missed the part of it he was in . I hope they play it soon again.

Comment

Working...
                                X