X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOA!!! Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      I have to confess, I found him a little... odd when I met him at a con once. He was pleasant and everything but I didn't really "get" him. I dunno, I guess I put it down to him being an arty type with his bizarre poetry reading. Not my thing, really.

I can see why it seemed as though he didn't really click with the rest of the cast. Having said that, I actually liked Jonas immensely as a character. He was about the best "not-Daniel" they could have found.
      I don´t think he had problems to "click". It was just different, new, fresh and I loved it. Other characters (and actors) had to react to Jonas in a different way than to Daniel so I was sorry to see him leave just when he started to finding his character. I never understood the wish of many to bring Daniel back...I thought Michael Shanks looked bored in Season 5 and the character didn´t really have much to offer after his wife was killed.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh.....

Comment

'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
          Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              I don´t think he had problems to "click". It was just different, new, fresh and I loved it. Other characters (and actors) had to react to Jonas in a different way than to Daniel so I was sorry to see him leave just when he started to finding his character. I never understood the wish of many to bring Daniel back...I thought Michael Shanks looked bored in Season 5 and the character didn´t really have much to offer after his wife was killed.
              Yup, I liked Jonas and was sad to see his character leave. Then again I'm not the biggest MS fan ever so I could take or leave Daniel by that point. I also think Daniel became far too macho in the later seasons.
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ayanna View Post
                  http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x341/Sophie_D18/SG-1Season702Homecoming00297914-45-20.jpg
                  Yum.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          I think that teenage girlfriend became his wife. His daughter's name is on the other leg, I believe.
                          Hmm, I thought he had a fifth tattoo - which I'd guess was his son's name - on his chest.

[IMG]http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/3moons/3moons277.jpg[/IMG

But it doesn't appear in the Speck pics, so it looks like it might have been a fake.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k157/randomshadows/caps/speck/speck019.jpg[/IMG

I suppose they could have covered it up with make up.

So he has several.

He has an owl on his right arm around the deltoid area. It represents wisdom.
                          The da vinici Vitruvian Man, on his left arm around the deltoid area.
                          A free masons compass symbol above his left nipple.
                          A small symbol in the centre of his chest.. Can't remember what he said it meant... It was small.
                          'Sol invictus', above his right nipple (meaning unconcoured sun/roman sun god).
                          A black widow spider just below his right nipple.
                          A Arkansas razerbacks hog/pig, on his right lower ribs.
                          Below the razerback is the phrase 'dirty south'.
                          Just above the public area is a skull and cross bones. Above that symbol are a row of symbols, can't remember what they were..
                          On his left upper ribs are 3 runes or symbols... Can't remember what they were.
                          Right underneath that is a line of something... Latin words or symbols, can't remember.
                          The sailer girl on his leg. With writing near it... Can't remember what it said..
                          On his back, on his right shoulder, is a yingyang circle, with a cobra and a wolf.

So that's 12 that I remember.

Comment

I have to confess, Jonas is pretty hot.

Then again I have a thing for clean-shaven guys who have chunky biceps (I.e. Not skinny but not bulging and muscly either. He has that in common with RDA.)
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Not entirely sure if it's allowed to post here.... But I've got a Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec autograph for sale (see SG-1 merchandise....
                              If anyone's interested...?

Comment

Ooh, a Jonas thread. A place to put the one photo of him from my Photobucket.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X