X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

He wasn't approached about SGU at all.

He is naturally very thin. I know he bulked up to do Jonas. You can see HOW thin he is if you watch Star-ving (www.crackle.com/c/star-ving) - he's half naked in it a few times! He's very funny.

I know i'm lucky to do the conventions this year. I made a concious effort to volunteer so I can afford to do more and to go to all the local Chicago ones.

4 weeks 4 days until Nashcon.

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
      April - Vancouver - Stargate
      June - Nashville - Supernatural
      August - Boston - Supernatural
      August - Chicago - Stargate
      September - Chicago - Star Trek
      October - Chicago - Supernatural
      November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
      March - Burbank - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

I absolutely LOVE Jonas Quinn!!!!!!! He was the best character the show had ever seen, and he was funny and smart and they should have kept him!!!!

Comment

Corin was beyond fantastic at Nashville Con (or Nashcon). One of the best Q&A's i've ever seen him do. He's in Sydney and Perth this weekend and next for Supanova.

His con schedule for the rest of the year (so far):
          www.creationent.com
          July - parsipanny NJ
          August - Vancouver
          October - Chicago

next year:
          February 2012 - Megacon

Coventions in 2012

Comment

He was brilliant in "The Stand" as Harald Lauder. I know he wasnt liked much back when it first aired ( I was not a big fan myself ). But when I see season 6 episodes now I can appreciate his contribution to the stargate universe.

Comment

Comment

I only have 3 pics of Corin as Jonas. I haven't posted them in a long time so here they are.

Comment

a short interview with Corin at a Supernatural convention.

http://www.jiggy.tv/videos/celebrity...w_corin_nemec/
                  ______________________________________________________________
                  Conventions in 2011

Coventions in 2012

Comment

I love seeing Corin Nemec in Stargate, because in a whole bunch of other things he's been in, he's been a weenie. Like that horror movie with Charisma Carpenter that was like a Stephen King version of Ghost Hunters... Or The Stand, where he was that horrible little man who made the bomb to kill the leaders of the good guys.

But Jonas Quinn is just so fantastically sweet that I absolutely love him. That was a replacement I didn't mind (compared to how Ben Browder tried to replace RDA).

OMG did anyone else see Corin Nemec in that old movie "Operation Dumbo Drop"? Hilarious plot, but he's cute! Automatic A-plus! Hee hee.

Comment

I got hooked on Stargate by watching SGA (my favorite) and SGU, so naturally I moved on to SG1. I'm on season seven now, but I loved the Jonas Quinn character! I think Corin Nemec played him so very well. He's a great actor, very natural. In fact, I was getting somewhat tired of Daniel's role anyway, and it irritated me when they kept bringing him back as an Ascended one. I was very disappointed when Jonas was fazed out in season seven and they brought Michael Shanks back in. It just seemed from then on, Michael Shanks took on a bigger role and started overacting. I'm wondering if the rest of the seasons get any better. Although sadly without Corin Nemec.

Comment

Originally posted by themyst View Post
                        In fact, I was getting somewhat tired of Daniel's role anyway, and it irritated me when they kept bringing him back as an Ascended one. I was very disappointed when Jonas was fazed out in season seven and they brought Michael Shanks back in. It just seemed from then on, Michael Shanks took on a bigger role and started overacting. I'm wondering if the rest of the seasons get any better. Although sadly without Corin Nemec.
                        I liked Daniel's appearances in season 6, but apart from that I agree completely. If you already noticed MS over the top actiong in season 7, I need to warn you that it gets worse with each season. Personally, i barely made it through season 10. But hey, people like different things and maybe he'll grow on you.

And to keep the thread on topic, I agree about Corin too. He's a very talented actor.
                        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                        sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

So I'm sure this was mentioned before...But why such a normal sounding name for someone from another planet? Jonas Quinn? Corin Nemec sounds like a more alien name than Jonas...

But that's just me.
                          sigpic

Comment

There is a tweet on Twitter that Corin has passed away. Has anyone heard anything?
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Rasiesae View Post
                              There is a tweet on Twitter that Corin has passed away. Has anyone heard anything?

-
                              Probably someone playing a joke and seeing if they can set the internet ablaze with false info.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This is such a sweet photo (now my wallpaper). Where did you find it? Any background to it?

Comment

Working...
                                X