Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    When I do see it (eventually), I'm just going to sit there thinking 'my, what a lovely clean house'
    So am I.
    Btw, I'm nearly through PLCL, and when I find my DVD cable - its somewhere! - High Hopes will be viewed. And I actually typed Nice Guys, which is both worrying and amusing.
    It's still a much better title.
    Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    I wouldn't put it past him.. I blame my fangirling moments following my discussion with Cn last summer... I think it tipped my hubby off to a decade of CN love....
    http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TVmWrrnqm...dkstuxFgJRL8xs

Quick, click before he notices.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      I think I'm still in denial regarding it not being the title.

The guy has legs, man. Like, girlmodel legs. What with the stupidly slim and tall. I don't know what to think about that...
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

*runs in while computer is still in house*

*thinks about throwing it out window it's so slow*

HI!

It's been a while since I've been here. I have witnessed yet another Corin gem. Yesterday "Sea Beast" arrived from trusty Netflix. It had a "Short Wait" on it too....as it finally was my turn to see it.

Short synopsis:
        Spoiler:
        Good Guy Corin!!! Wow, we don't see too many roles like that for him do we? Nonetheless, he still was in a film that was freaking me out. Ewwww for those creatures. I did think his "daughter" was a little old for him. Is he old enough to have a kid that old onscreen? Geez. I liked the longer version of his hair in this film too.....it had a waviness and was shiny! He has the habit of running his hands through his hair.....*sigh*. And he was working those jeans like nobody's business. Not where I thought it would go though....I thought maybe the "creature" was saving him for last because it secretly wanted him, or the female botanist or whatever she was that Corin was working with would morph into the Queen of the Monsters and have her way with Corin! Or try to anyway, only to have him bravely save himself from her clutches.

*waves*

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
          So am I.

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TVmWrrnqm...dkstuxFgJRL8xs

Quick, click before he notices.
          Hubby's sleeping so I got a quick peek!!! YAY!!!!

I think I'm still in denial regarding it not being the title.

The guy has legs, man. Like, girlmodel legs. What with the stupidly slim and tall. I don't know what to think about that...
          Is it creepy that I was just thinking that I like the definition in his thigh?
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            *runs in while computer is still in house*

*thinks about throwing it out window it's so slow*

HI!

It's been a while since I've been here. I have witnessed yet another Corin gem. Yesterday "Sea Beast" arrived from trusty Netflix. It had a "Short Wait" on it too....as it finally was my turn to see it.

Short synopsis:
            Spoiler:
            Good Guy Corin!!! Wow, we don't see too many roles like that for him do we? Nonetheless, he still was in a film that was freaking me out. Ewwww for those creatures. I did think his "daughter" was a little old for him. Is he old enough to have a kid that old onscreen? Geez. I liked the longer version of his hair in this film too.....it had a waviness and was shiny! He has the habit of running his hands through his hair.....*sigh*. And he was working those jeans like nobody's business. Not where I thought it would go though....I thought maybe the "creature" was saving him for last because it secretly wanted him, or the female botanist or whatever she was that Corin was working with would morph into the Queen of the Monsters and have her way with Corin! Or try to anyway, only to have him bravely save himself from her clutches.

*waves*

IHS
            Have I ever mentioned that I love your reviews and plot summaries? Always in the spirit of this thread (i.e. irreverent and tongue in cheek), whilst still dealing with the important stuff (i.e. serious acting moments and focus on teh pron). Good job!

Corin+jeans=WIN.

I haven't seen it, so I have no idea how old she looks, but CN's eldest is old enough to drive by now. Is she meant to be a teenager or in her twenties? Because they could have cast a twenty-something as a teen, which happens a lot.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Is it creepy that I was just thinking that I like the definition in his thigh?
            Perhaps. But this train of thought involves thighs, and therefore is at the very least highly understandable
            sigpic

Comment

Have I ever mentioned that I love your reviews and plot summaries? Always in the spirit of this thread (i.e. irreverent and tongue in cheek), whilst still dealing with the important stuff (i.e. serious acting moments and focus on teh pron). Good job!

Corin+jeans=WIN.

I haven't seen it, so I have no idea how old she looks, but CN's eldest is old enough to drive by now. Is she meant to be a teenager or in her twenties? Because they could have cast a twenty-something as a teen, which happens a lot.

Perhaps. But this train of thought involves thighs, and therefore is at the very least highly understandable
              And it's a nekkid thigh.. so that counts for something too...
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Good afternoon!

Gosh.....who put the holidays right in the middle of my Thunking schedule? I have been running around the last few days trying to get stuff done and haven't had time for much else.

RES.....Awww....thanks. *blushing*. That's really nice of you to say. I do agree though that
                Spoiler:
                probably the actress who played Corin's "daughter" in Sea Beast was a 20-something who was supposed to be going to college in the fall. I mean, Corin's character was kinda down on his luck so I doubt he could have paid for boob implants....and she was....well, a busty babe. *eyeroll* She stole the keys to his cabin so she could have some "alone" time with her boyfriend, who also happened to work for Corin, if that gives you an idea of her mindset.

I have another one of Corin's films coming up soon!

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Murd'rin Row!!

Has anyone caught the Family Guy episode where they poke fun at Parker Lewis!! I nearly peed my pants laughing!! It was great!!!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Just wanted to let all of you Gateworlders know that Corin has a new fansite up at http://corinnemec.com.

Its just a few weeks old and I'm still putting together the Stargate SG-1/Jonas Quinn pages. Those should pop up by the end of the month.

There are some good convention videos in the Video Vault including two from NEFanX in November. Will also be adding some great NEFanX and Chevron photos people have been sending in this week.

Please stop by if you have a chance. Corin's aware of the site and planning to stop by occasionally to post.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the website

Pic spam for this episode in particular seems very appropriate, if not a little obvious

Because the patented lean always needs to be involved.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy New year everyone! Better late than never eh?
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi guys!

I don't think I've ever posted here before... but I've written several Jonas stories, and have recently revived one that I've been asked to finish for years. Perhaps some of you may have read it! At any rate, here's the link to the new chapter for those who are interested, and you can find my other Jonas stories by clicking on the fanfic link on my banner.

Snow: XIII

May you all be well and wishing you much love, laughter and light!
                            Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                              Hi guys!

I don't think I've ever posted here before... but I've written several Jonas stories, and have recently revived one that I've been asked to finish for years. Perhaps some of you may have read it! At any rate, here's the link to the new chapter for those who are interested, and you can find my other Jonas stories by clicking on the fanfic link on my banner.

Snow: XIII

May you all be well and wishing you much love, laughter and light!
                              Thanks Black Hawk! I skimmed over the first chapter and have put it in my que to read!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Thank you, Sun'Shyne! My Jonas fics are all old, and reflect my writing skills at the time they were written (in other words, I kinda cringe at them now, LOL) but I hope to write some new ones.
                                Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Working...
                                X