Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I know if I already posted a message here but if this is not the case, I'm stupid.lol
    I love Corin Nemec since "Parker Lewis c'ant lose". I grew up with this show. I was happy to see him in SG1 and I love Jonas. Ok "blablabla". The most important part of my post is now.lol Corin was in France but I don't see him but I have some vids.
    I hope you don't see them or my post is useless.lol

Corin Nemec à Toulouse
    And another vid of him.
    I forgot to say I love his "Heath Ledger" side.

I think I finished my post.lol

Edit: Me again.lol I forgot something. There are others pics of him and a french interview. Maybe I can translate it for you.
    Hi there and welcome! If you already have posted here (which you may have, as I have a short memory too!), then welcome back

Thanks for the links. Btw, although my spoken French is atrocious, my written comprehension is actually fairly good, so if you're not able to translate everything or don't have the time, then I should be able to understand quite a lot. If I could skim read 17th century French plays to accurately quote in essays (without even understanding everything!) I might be OK
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Thanks or I have to say "Merci".

If this can wait tomorrow, I will be happy to translate it. Time for me to sleep. See you tomorrow for the interview.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh goodness, I was expecting you to pop up with links next week or something! No, sleep is good. Bon nuit
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry resurgamlaura but I didn't have time to translate it BUT I give the link f the interview and pics. I will give a translation before the end of this week. I promise.

Interview and pics
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Sorry resurgamlaura but I didn't have time to translate it BUT I give the link f the interview and pics. I will give a translation before the end of this week. I promise.

Interview and pics
            SOOOO happy the hair is once again short... though it may have been for quite a while now (someone please update me on this!) but I've just been out of the loop

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              SOOOO happy the hair is once again short... though it may have been for quite a while now (someone please update me on this!) but I've just been out of the loop

Two or three months now? It was cut a while before Chevron (for which I've very, very thankful). If smurf is about somewhere, she will know, for her CN-fu is strong

...I shouldn't know stuff like this, I really shouldn't
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                Two or three months now? It was cut a while before Chevron (for which I've very, very thankful). If smurf is about somewhere, she will know, for her CN-fu is strong

Were you at Chevron?? I need to see pictures!! I haven't had CN fix in FOREVER!!!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Were you at Chevron?? I need to see pictures!! I haven't had CN fix in FOREVER!!!
                  I was, but I have no photos really. My only camera is my phone, which is OK generally but hated the lighting there with a fiery passion. If you've seen smurf's photos, you have essentially seen the shots that I would have taken if I'd had a proper camera, so you're not missing much
                  sigpic

Comment

I was, but I have no photos really. My only camera is my phone, which is OK generally but hated the lighting there with a fiery passion. If you've seen smurf's photos, you have essentially seen the shots that I would have taken if I'd had a proper camera, so you're not missing much
                    I have not seen hers... this is tragic!! How was Chevron? When was it? Is he doing any new projects? I need info!!! LOL
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hrm.. I also need some Banana Love...
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I have not seen hers... this is tragic!! How was Chevron? When was it? Is he doing any new projects? I need info!!! LOL
                        OK, in order...

Smurf's Chevron photos would be a page or two back. Mussed up hair is involved
                        Chevron was...bonkers. That about covers it. Few weeks back, can't remember when. Brain is currently frazzled.
                        He didn't mention anything 'new' that I can remember. Talked a bit about House of Bones as something he'd done recently, but nothing else. He got fairly sidetracked into talking about past projects in the guest encounters and on stage (obviously PLCL and SG-1 being topics) and above all things spent most of his time being filthy-minded
                        sigpic

Comment

I went back about 20pages to see what I'd missed and more importantly to find the Chevron pics (quite smashing LOVE teh hair!) and came across a few other things!!!

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          There was motorcycle half-nakedness.
                          Which led to non-motorcycle full nakedness.
                          Okay.. my brand-spankin' new, super high-tech computer crashed when I clicked on that link... I can only assume that it either:
                          a) hates me
                          b) the overwhelming hawtness of CN nekky killed it, or the most likely
                          c) Comp was given as an early Xmas present from Hubby & he installed something in it that will crash whenever I try to look at CN nekky....

Due to the subsequent crashing, I lost a Quote that I can't find again. It was about a new SG1 book involving Jonas... I'm highly stoked and am going to go look for it!

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                          Saw this, thought of you.
                          http://www.stargatenovels.com/SG1-14_Valhalla.shtml
                          Enjoy. And let us know if it's good.

FF
                          ...or not... maybe it was still here.... see above for comment on book....

Blimey, its been nearly a month...

...Its time to 'fess up. This weekend just gone, I may have just met up with a certain person and travelled to a certain town in England to a particular hotel for a nondescript little get-together with some other geeks that may have involved the presence of a few folks who act for a living. And have walked through large ring-like structures as part of that. And pretend to go into space. And one who pretended to do it with a banana in his pocket.

Ahem.

So...hair. Discuss?

I'm so freakin jealous right now!!!! He looks SOOOO good!!!! LOVE the almost-Jonas hair!!

I am assuming the 'elbows' pic was sufficiently squeed about at the time, and I applaude you on it!

OK, in order...

Smurf's Chevron photos would be a page or two back. Mussed up hair is involved
                          Chevron was...bonkers. That about covers it. Few weeks back, can't remember when. Brain is currently frazzled.
                          He didn't mention anything 'new' that I can remember. Talked a bit about House of Bones as something he'd done recently, but nothing else. He got fairly sidetracked into talking about past projects in the guest encounters and on stage (obviously PLCL and SG-1 being topics) and above all things spent most of his time being filthy-minded
                          ooooh!! I love his filthy-mindedness!!! And I'm excited that he was sitting next to DB who, atleast on Twitter, has a hilariously filthy mind sometime!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Interview and pics
                            Thanks for sharing the vids and the interview.

August, according to our random lj "Hair, Discuss" moment.
                            Okay.. my brand-spankin' new, super high-tech computer crashed when I clicked on that link... I can only assume that it either:
                            a) hates me
                            b) the overwhelming hawtness of CN nekky killed it, or the most likely
                            c) Comp was given as an early Xmas present from Hubby & he installed something in it that will crash whenever I try to look at CN nekky....
                            I was going to give you a direct link, but the website isn't working now. I'm suspecting that your Hubby has moved on from just your computer to hacking into the entire site.

ETA:
                            House of Bones will be on Sci Fi on Jan 16 9/8c.

Comment

I didn't remember us having that, and it took me a while to find it. I'm old in the brain And then I thought 'aha, its probably buried in a mountain of me moaning about fandom/misogynists/general bigotry in fandom/show faux paux in comments to a post of yours that I've hijacked with my snark/complaining'...and lo, there it was.

I'm so predictable in my online habits.

When I do see it (eventually), I'm just going to sit there thinking 'my, what a lovely clean house'

Btw, I'm nearly through PLCL, and when I find my DVD cable - its somewhere! - High Hopes will be viewed. And I actually typed Nice Guys, which is both worrying and amusing.
                              Last edited by resurgamlaura; 08 December 2009, 01:11 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing the vids and the interview.

I was going to give you a direct link, but the website isn't working now. I'm suspecting that your Hubby has moved on from just your computer to hacking into the entire site.

ETA:
                                House of Bones will be on Sci Fi on Jan 16 9/8c.
                                I wouldn't put it past him.. I blame my fangirling moments following my discussion with Cn last summer... I think it tipped my hubby off to a decade of CN love....
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X