*Grins like loon over food pr0n pics*

I'm easily pleased

Oh, Sunnie...

Spoiler:
    Cheeky thing, you
    Spoiler:
    It was an interesting dream...

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    I love that pic.. he's all ingestigator-like!!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Tea!!!!

That is all
    I wonder what kind it is!!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      I love that pic.. he's all ingestigator-like!!
      I don't know if that is deliberate or just a typo, but it's marvellously appropriate for Jonas.

Comment

I don't know if that is deliberate or just a typo, but it's marvellously appropriate for Jonas.
        Given the context, I'm assuming that Sunnie meant 'investigator', but I'm loving the alternative Someone should make an icon *stares hard*
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

'Shadow Play'. Pretty lighting ahoy

sigpic

Comment

I've realised that I now can't watch the scene between Jonas and the First Minister again without thinking about the Withnail caption that was put to a pic from it. Thanks a lot, smurf

Anyone else finding the revamp of PB a bit of a pain for forum posting?
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Fish!
                      sigpic

Comment

So cute!

Counting down the days until CSI Miami.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

TOTAL typo!! But a hilarious one at that!!!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...dowplay155.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...dowplay139.jpg

I've realised that I now can't watch the scene between Jonas and the First Minister again without thinking about the Withnail caption that was put to a pic from it. Thanks a lot, smurf

I can't stand it.. I miss the days where you click on it and it actually copies the pics for you...

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                          So cute!

Counting down the days until CSI Miami.

IHS
                          When is it on? This coming Monday? Where do you live IHS? We could have a CSI party in the Jonas thread while it's on!!!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Given the context, I'm assuming that Sunnie meant 'investigator', but I'm loving the alternative Someone should make an icon *stares hard*

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...dowplay155.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...dowplay139.jpg

The First Minister does like to reminisce...

Yes, very much so. Every time I go to copy the link the drop down menu disappears and it doesn't catch the text. Grr.
                              When is it on? This coming Monday? Where do you live IHS? We could have a CSI party in the Jonas thread while it's on!!!
                              Yes, monday.

Comment

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k157/randomshadows/icons/ingestigator.gif

The First Minister does like to reminisce...

Yes, very much so. Every time I go to copy the link the drop down menu disappears and it doesn't catch the text. Grr.
                                That is quite brilliant. I'm almost considering getting a paid LJ account, so that I can have space for icons of other characters and cool stuff AND yet still have up 20 different Jonas icons, because there are so many awesome ones

"Why must he always do this? Crumpets--WTF?" The thought of someone speech-bubbling the words "Crumpets? WTF?" amuses me for some odd reason, I'm afraid

That bugged me beyond belief. If you're forum posting in particular, having to go into a separate screen just to guarantee that you'll be able to copy the code is not entirely user-friendly now, is it

TOTAL typo!! But a hilarious one at that!!!

...When is it on? This coming Monday? Where do you live IHS? We could have a CSI party in the Jonas thread while it's on!!!
                                Which I cannot participate in I'm expected all our North American denizens to be present and correct of course, possibly with CN crime show bingo cards at the ready in order to play a bizarre, but much more appealing, virtual version of a certain game
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X