No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think licensed pics exist, but you could try emailing the director (and taker of the photos, I think) and ask if it is okay. This would give you a type of limited licence I suppose.

The director's website is here - his email address is in the middle.

Comment

Gratuitous use of con pic to tell peeps that CN will be at the Starbase Indy con, Indianapolis on the 28th November.

Comment

Oh, but we like gratuitous. Right?

I thought we did
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hey everyone! Sorry to interrupt, I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I love Jonas but I'm not that familiar with his scenes (I haven't rewatched S6 in a long time ) so if you guys can think of funny moments of his, please feel free to add them to the list!
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
            I don't think licensed pics exist, but you could try emailing the director (and taker of the photos, I think) and ask if it is okay. This would give you a type of limited licence I suppose.

The director's website is here - his email address is in the middle.
            Hrm.. that seems like a lot of effort... I think I shall just print off some pics, take them (& my S6 dvds) and hope for the best LOL!!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Oh, but we like gratuitous. Right?

I thought we did
            Oh yes.. we do.. we really, really do.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            Hey everyone! Sorry to interrupt, I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I love Jonas but I'm not that familiar with his scenes (I haven't rewatched S6 in a long time ) so if you guys can think of funny moments of his, please feel free to add them to the list!
            Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!) most of S6 was like that for him....
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And now for some shallow-I'm-only-single-for-three-more-days type of post....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

You do realise that Jonas thunking of this kind probably comes under 'looking at the menu a bit, but definitely not ordering'?

Hope it all goes swimmingly *crosses fingers*. Would you like to share virtual wedding cake now or later?
                      sigpic

Comment

You do realise that Jonas thunking of this kind probably comes under 'looking at the menu a bit, but definitely not ordering'?

Hope it all goes swimmingly *crosses fingers*. Would you like to share virtual wedding cake now or later?
                        Haha!! I'm thinkin' there will be lots of "Menu-looking" in about 9 days or so.. LMAO!!

And Cake!! Did someone say cake?! Does a certain Sociopolitical Alien Nerd jump out of it in various stages of undress?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          Haha!! I'm thinkin' there will be lots of "Menu-looking" in about 9 days or so.. LMAO!!

And Cake!! Did someone say cake?! Does a certain Sociopolitical Alien Nerd jump out of it in various stages of undress?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Jonas/j019.jpg
                          Well, seeing as you're still three days off fully-fledged marital status...yes?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, seeing as you're still three days off fully-fledged marital status...yes?
                            WooHoo!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I do believe that almost qualifies as overload. Steady on, love
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X