X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    And Thor!

Mmm Thor...
    Thor in his spaceship chair, giving commands...
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

*nods*
      So true. I made a sig a while back reinforcing that very point.

I haven't seen many Jonas/Vala fics - maybe one - but there's been a number of post-Counterstrike fics containing them both.
      And, noticeably, it seems that for most ficcers it's Vala who cares the most about him.
      [/end Counterstrike annoyance]

Built/Skinny/In-between/Don't care/Naked

You only get to choose one.

And after the body shape you have to pick a hair style...
      Not Fair!! I think we should get to pick more than one!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Hmm. We need pics *nods vigorously* One wet T-shirt contest, coming up. Who cares if he's the only participant?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...t/descap32.jpg

Could this one also be entered into the Wet-Pants Contest?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to come off the fense and make a choice..... I like the Jonas Build but the hair from Fallout with a side of Premire of S7, I like the bedhead look.

Now, having said that, If made to choose from the smaller build, nothing beats Speck IMHO. Skinny, but not so much so that he looks ill!
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

OMG!!! ONE MONTH TILL I GET TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!

*happy dance around the room*
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I like it when he gets bossy!!

Side note: I'd like a PM of those Slash fics too please!!! I'm in need of some new reading materials... you know what fanfic needs? audio readings! Preferably by the people in them.... or by the Purolator man who comes to my work... he's got a nice deep voiceone could listen to for hours....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Yes, he'll show you who is in power here!
            Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Not Fair!! I think we should get to pick more than one!
            We've had a few recent posters who haven't picked, so maybe we can each have a another choice.

Comment

*prods thread* More love required.

BTW for anyone with Netflix or similar, there's a new DVD out which CN has an appearance in. Same director/producer as for Speck... make of that what you will.

OT:
              Spoiler:
              Good [random deity], people. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Comment

BTW for anyone with Netflix or similar, there's a new DVD out which CN has an appearance in. Same director/producer as for Speck... make of that what you will.

OT:
                Spoiler:

I'll volunteer for that
                ...I mean, I'm here! OK, briefly, but still...

Oh, its now available. All U.S. folks must report. Sadly, I think it may not involve cowboy hats with the dose of murd'rin this time around. Someone might have to break it to Sunnie gently

OT:
                Spoiler:
                Who's done what now? Is it different idiots? Unfortunately, there are so many idiots (including ones I keep coming across) that I lose track...
                sigpic

Comment

I'll volunteer for that

Oh, its now available. All U.S. folks must report. Sadly, I think it may not involve cowboy hats with the dose of murd'rin this time around. Someone might have to break it to Sunnie gently
                  There's always the possibility of a hat without the murd'rin (by oir kid anyway) I suppose.

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  Same. I wonder if they'll try for third time lucky.

Comment

Spoiler:

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Hrm.. I may have to get this by possibly illigal means... *goes off in search*

On a side note, Marlow, his next flick, looks like there probably won't be any murd'rin in it... though it's still in pre-production, so there's room for change....

I'll volunteer for that

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Who's done what now? Is it different idiots? Unfortunately, there are so many idiots (including ones I keep coming across) that I lose track...
                    I think I'll be able to deal with it... possibly... the fact that my TOTALLY legal means on my computer is telling me I'll have it in around 16hrs is making me feel better about the lack of Cowboy hat...

There's always the possibility of a hat without the murd'rin (by oir kid anyway) I suppose.

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Same. I wonder if they'll try for third time lucky.

There is that possibility... one can only hope and pray though that when it comes right down to it, the hat is necessary to complete the murd'rin look!!

Spoiler:
                    Thor is Hawt
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                        http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/lissafoss/Jonas%20Quinn/jq221.jpg
                        http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uinn/jq219.jpg
                        http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uinn/jq222.jpg
                        Jonas love
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

On a side note, Marlow, his next flick, looks like there probably won't be any murd'rin in it... though it's still in pre-production, so there's room for change....
                          I think the story stems from a murder. It is a family film though, so we probably won't be treated to any of the murd'rin.

Well, I hope not anyway.
                          Spoiler:
                          Thor is Hawt
                          Spoiler:
                          *nods* Thor is always HAWT.

Comment

Well hello there! *waves*

Guess what I found in my library yesterday? Season 7 of SG-1. IIRC there be some Jonas eppies in there! Yippee......since I have had a Corin drought lately.

I noticed someone mentioned a new Corin film on Netflix? I may just have to run over there and have a look see. *giggles* I love it when I get new leads on stuff......

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaand I'm back from Netflix! Got it! "The Boston Strangler" huh? I sorta gave it a nudge to the top of the queue, since I keep waiting for something Joe Flanigan did which has a Very Long Wait on it.........this will help me ease the pain of waiting!

Geez Corin.......now the Boston Strangler? I seem to recall the details vaguely from the movie Tony Curtis was in years ago.......

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                Aaaaaaand I'm back from Netflix! Got it! "The Boston Strangler" huh? I sorta gave it a nudge to the top of the queue, since I keep waiting for something Joe Flanigan did which has a Very Long Wait on it.........this will help me ease the pain of waiting!

Geez Corin.......now the Boston Strangler? I seem to recall the details vaguely from the movie Tony Curtis was in years ago.......

IHS
                                He's working his way through the list of American serial killers. Two down...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X