Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Campers!

Comment

I get new pics and look what happens, no one comes on Oh well I will thunk by myself

Comment

Oh and again, I will stop now I promise

Comment

Aww, don't stop! I'm here and thunking
          Belated b'day greetings to Buc252 and belated congrats to Anya on her posting prowess
          LizWhite.net

Comment

Thanks for the Congrats flippy!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              Oh and again, I will stop now I promise

Don't stop SGC!! I love new pics....come back!!!! Maybe this will entice you to return...

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Keep posting, S.G.C.! And flippy...feel free to post anytime!

And for Anya...

I'm on my way with my hose at the ready.

Comment

Wow...Thursday already...uh...wasn't something supposed to happen today?

Comment

Where'd Anya go?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      ]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/changeling10033.jpg
                      Where'd Anya go?
                      Ok I am back and Jonas is done with the hose now so we can put it away.

Actually I got a really horrible start today. I am just going into work. My future mother in law passed away last night. I figure thunking and work will distract me. I'm in IA but she was in Vegas. We flew my fiance out on Tuesday to be with her and his brother. Hence why I have not spent much time thunking the past few days and I have not been feeling real chatty. Anyways let get to the thunking...It will keep me from crying. I need a nice distraction from RL for awhile.

Comment

Oh...good...Anya's back.

Comment

Condolences, Anya. Uh...when exactly were you planning to tell me you're engaged?

Comment

Be back in about 10 minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure4.jpg
                              Condolences, Anya. Uh...when exactly were you planning to tell me you're engaged?
                              Thank you for the condolences. LOL!Thanks I need that laugh. Uh oh...I guess I have some explaining to do.

Comment

You know, I don't mind if my gals are engaged or married, even...I just like to know so I can be sure the other guy gets equal time, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X