Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Okay, I'm game for Thursday starting at around 7:00 PT. Anyone else gonna be around?

Come On SCG and Smurf...I know ya want too. Janna you don't have to post pics...just your funny and witty comments. Anyone else? Anyone?

Comment

Well I am outta here...may stop back from home. See ya tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Alright...listen up...stalkers...I mean thunkers.

Sunday, the Colonel Hiney gals are doing a pic posting marathon. What day works for us to do that over here?

I'm available any weekday.
        I was going to say not Friday, because I expect I'll be in a public house propping up the local economy, then I thought not Thursday either 'cause ditto, or Wednesday...

Thursday it is then. I'll be arriving fashionably late.

Anyone else having problems with the forum tonight? It's taking ages to load a page.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          I was going to say not Friday, because I expect I'll be in a public house propping up the local economy, then I thought not Thursday either 'cause ditto, or Wednesday...

http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/night10.jpg

Thursday it is then. I'll be arriving fashionably late.

Anyone else having problems with the forum tonight? It's taking ages to load a page.

AQOJoC: A lot of people have been having problems. Might be due to some excess baggage or something.
          Vala: Who are you calling baggage?
          AQOJoC: Not you, of course. Just because you're pushing your way back on the show...OUCH!
          AQO: Vala, you can't come to visit if you're going to be beating up on my clones.
          Vala: What if I only beat on Evil Daniel?
          AQO: Do I get to watch?
          Vala: Of course.
          AQO: Okay. He's all yours.

Comment

Wednesday is better for me, but Thursday can work, I may be off for some periods, Wednesday is better

Comment

Hello everyone! The darn board is really slow again! They really need to get it fixed so that it stops interrupting all the thunking...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Hello everyone! The darn board is really slow again! They really need to get it fixed so that it stops interrupting all the thunking...
                The best brains in the galaxy have no idea what is wrong with Gateworld.

Comment

Good Day Everyone!

Comment

7 December 1941
                    A day we will never forget.

Taking a moment to thank all veterans everywhere because we can never thank you enough for your service.

Comment

Wow can't believe I didn't realise

Comment

Happy Birthday, Buc252!

Ready and waiting to be unwrapped...

Comment

Shame their not around
                          More Jonas for us

Comment

If all goes according to plan, I'll have new caps for tomorrow's 'marathon'. Maybe we should practice today with a mini one?

Comment

Hello everyone...sorry I neglected my thunking duties yesterday. RL got in the way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X