No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find any more information about The Citadel anywhere on the interweb, only the original two-line press release from SciFi. Very odd.

Isn't CN doing a con in Germany this weekend with the DeLuise brothers? He probably won't get a word in edgeways.

Comment

No idea about the convention schedule. Maybe if Piglet is lurking she could let us know.

Comment

They've got Gary Jones as well!
        Sounds like it's going to be hilarious. This is a con I'd want to go to.
        German City Con

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          They've got Gary Jones as well!
          Sounds like it's going to be hilarious. This is a con I'd want to go to.
          German City Con

Thanks! That does sound like fun! Unfortunately, my Asgard transporter is on the fritz.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Thanks! That does sound like fun! Unfortunately, my Asgard transporter is on the fritz.
            Sadly, mine too. And the Prometheus is on it's way to Atlantis (again)

I hope someone puts a con report up somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Sadly, mine too. And the Prometheus is on it's way to Atlantis (again)

I hope someone puts a con report up somewhere.

The Prometheus? What happened to the Daedelus? Does it need maintenance again already?

Comment

AQOJaC: Hey, SLB...whumped Jonas...just for you...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      The Prometheus? What happened to the Daedelus? Does it need maintenance again already?

Lent the Daedelus to the Asgard to mop up their replicator problem. I'd use the Stargate, but apparently we've got another foothold situation.

Jonas didn't get whumped very much did he?
                      I suppose the reason why he didn't fit SG-1 too well is because he completely failed to die during his 26 episodes.

In fact, he seems to get hit by members of his own team...

Comment

Darn it I have missed so much thunking its not fair

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                          Darn it I have missed so much thunking its not fair

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8...12d00790xg.jpg
                          Sorry you missed out SGC...there will plenty more thunking for you to join in on. For starters...

Comment

Good morning everyone!!
                            Last edited by Anyagate1; 05 December 2005, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X