Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Is it horrible that I think of this as the playboy pose?
    Cheeky? Yes. Horrible? Oh no

Don't you mean Playgirl? Unless we've all been horribly, fearfully misled...
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Cheeky? Yes. Horrible? Oh no

Don't you mean Playgirl? Unless we've all been horribly, fearfully misled...
      I do love being cheeky Oh yeah Playgirl! My bad! I just always refer to those poses as a playboy pose, regardless of gender
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

It's also not really one of 'those' poses until he loses several layers of clothing...
        sigpic

Comment

It's also not really one of 'those' poses until he loses several layers of clothing...
          Well, in my mind he's already lost the jackets, jeans, shirts. All that stands in my way are the boxers.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Well, in my mind he's already lost the jackets, jeans, shirts. All that stands in my way are the boxers.
            You prudish folks
            sigpic

Comment

You prudish folks
              No, I am a lady and I take my time. *ducks and runs*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In my day, playboy was the Sean Connery (James Bond) type. Suave, handsome, and wound up with the woman in the end. And yes that pose looks very much what my mind interpets as a kind of playboy type.

Comment

Well I am back home folks and able to report on my mission.

I tried to ask Corin about his tatoos. He did state that he had 8 or 9, he seemed unsure about the number LOL, said he had his kid's names tatooed and said the others just signified significant events or people or places in his life. He seemed pretty reserved about talking about them, so I get the feeling that each one is very special and very near and dear to him. He was also wearing waaaayyy to much clothing and his girlfriend sat in on his panels, so it made it a little difficult to ask any more risque questions. So I did my best, I hope it suffices and I do have three roles of Corin pics that I hope to have developed sometime in the next few weeks, it maybe longer because of time and fundage issues. But rest assured when I do have them in hand I will post a link here.

I do have to say that I already liked Corin before this con but I think I love him now. He is so down to earth and likeable and nice and answers questions really well and thoroughly and genuinely enjoys interacting with people. I also loved his poetry, it was all very moving and deep and some of it was just plain fun to listen to. He really is a fantastic guy!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post

I tried to ask Corin about his tatoos. He did state that he had 8 or 9, he seemed unsure about the number LOL, said he had his kid's names tatooed and said the others just signified significant events or people or places in his life. He seemed pretty reserved about talking about them, so I get the feeling that each one is very special and very near and dear to him.
                    He must have got more little ones done in the last few years then I think you're right about them being personal- just from what I know about the big ones on his arm and back, you can tell that he clearly puts a lot of thought into what they should symbolise and that at the time they stood for things that were/are really important to him. And of course names, etc are very personal and special. There's also another reason why I suspect that he might not have wanted to elaborate on certain tats, despite having apparently done it before, which is based on something else you mentioned. But it's speculation and speculation of a pretty personal nature, and so I think it's best to let it lie. He also wouldn't be wanting to roll up jeans legs, etc with the lady sitting it

He was also wearing waaaayyy to much clothing and his girlfriend sat in on his panels, so it made it a little difficult to ask any more risque questions. So I did my best, I hope it suffices and I do have three roles of Corin pics that I hope to have developed sometime in the next few weeks, it maybe longer because of time and fundage issues. But rest assured when I do have them in hand I will post a link here.

I do have to say that I already liked Corin before this con but I think I love him now. He is so down to earth and likeable and nice and answers questions really well and thoroughly and genuinely enjoys interacting with people. I also loved his poetry, it was all very moving and deep and some of it was just plain fun to listen to. He really is a fantastic guy!!!
                    What you did is more than fine and I'm more than prepared to wait for lovely pics in the future Really nice to know that you enjoyed listening to him and found him to be so pleasant. Btw, they're in the process of putting his poetry up onto his website, so at some point you'll be able to read about twenty-five or so years worth of his poems
                    sigpic

Comment

Which is why he needs one of us to ruffle it up, etc. I vote Sun'shyne, as she has often expressed a keen interest.

<snip>
                      I will!!! I will!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!! Just find me a way to request doing it at Gatecon next year and I will!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        Thanks SLB ... last night (or dawn) I was too sleepy to even think of linking my LJ here...

Can I just say that Corin is sooooo nice & cute & polite and I sooo want him back in Stargate now ??? and he did say he'd open to it, so all you guys have to do is write to TPBs (or Joe Malozzie's Blog) about it...

Oh goodness... jeans and a beltbuckle.... all he needs is on of these

... and I'm in heaven!!!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          I expect so. Another couple of cons and we'll end up getting the whole story.

The shirt...
                          Love the shirt and love the hair!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Is it horrible that I think of this as the playboy pose?
                            Is it wrong that I scrolled back up and imagined the picture as a true Playgirl pose?
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post

I tried to ask Corin about his tatoos. He did state that he had 8 or 9, he seemed unsure about the number LOL, said he had his kid's names tatooed and said the others just signified significant events or people or places in his life. He seemed pretty reserved about talking about them, so I get the feeling that each one is very special and very near and dear to him. He was also wearing waaaayyy to much clothing and his girlfriend sat in on his panels, so it made it a little difficult to ask any more risque questions. So I did my best, I hope it suffices and I do have three roles of Corin pics that I hope to have developed sometime in the next few weeks, it maybe longer because of time and fundage issues. But rest assured when I do have them in hand I will post a link here.

Thanks for taking on the mission on our behalf. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. Too bad about the clothing though.

Comment

He must have got more little ones done in the last few years then I think you're right about them being personal- just from what I know about the big ones on his arm and back, you can tell that he clearly puts a lot of thought into what they should symbolise and that at the time they stood for things that were/are really important to him. And of course names, etc are very personal and special. There's also another reason why I suspect that he might not have wanted to elaborate on certain tats, despite having apparently done it before, which is based on something else you mentioned. But it's speculation and speculation of a pretty personal nature, and so I think it's best to let it lie. He also wouldn't be wanting to roll up jeans legs, etc with the lady sitting it
                                Yes, right now is probably not the best time to get a detailed run through of some of his tattoos.
                                Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                                Is it wrong that I scrolled back up and imagined the picture as a true Playgirl pose?
                                Not in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X